Chapter 2

Original: October 2022
Edit: March 2024

I know this is not the view from King's cross station. It's just a picture I took myself because then I won't get in trouble for not owning the picture and using it without naming the owner. Most of the pictures are mine or I got them from somebody who agrees with them being in this story.

-

Finally, they reached Louis' apartment complex.

"You really don't have to come up to my apartment. It's rather ugly 'cause I haven't had the time and money to buy some plants or something..." he said sheepishly, a blush covering his cheeks.

"I don't care. It's not about where you live, it's about who you are. And you seem like a nice person. And I want to get to know you." Harry said.

"Now c'mon, open the door." and with that Louis reached for his keys and let them inside. They had to take the stairs because the elevator was broken. Luckily, Louis only lived on the fifth floor and not on the 20th.

"Ok, so be prepared. There are some uh....very embarrassing things..." Louis told Harry. He didn't really want Harry to see himself on a big poster. He didn't want him to know how big of a fan he actually is.

He slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Louis looked at Harry when he looked around the room. He couldn't bring himself to look somewhere different because he had to see if Harry was going to be mad. Then he could react before Harry could yell or do something else.

Harry looked around and saw the view over London through the small window. "Nice view", he commented. And he meant it. London looked beautiful like this with all the lights in the dark, the rain drops on the window making the view blurry.

He slowly took in the rest of the room and blushed hard when he saw the poster of himself.

"What can I say...? I'm a fan and you literally saved my life a few months ago..." Louis said. He's never been this embarrassed in his whole life. Not even when he threw up during a soccer game.

"Aww, it's fine Lou... honestly, I feel honored to be the only decoration in this room." the boy on the picture chuckled jokingly and turned to Louis, who wanted to die out of embarrassment.

"Ok, stop. That's so embarrassing!" Louis said rather loudly, turning to hide his red face.

"C'mon. It's fine! Really. Ok, I'll change the topic and act like there isn't a big poster of me on your wall." Harry stood up and went to the small kitchen to make some tea for both of them.

Louis was finally able to turn around again and watched Harry and the way he found his way around the small, unknown kitchen.

A few minutes later Harry walked over to where Louis was sitting. He stood there, unsure of where to sit, considering there was only one chair and a very small table. There was a bed and a wooden board that you can put over the bed so you can work on your computer on the bed.

"Oh sorry, we'll just sit on the bed" Louis said awkwardly and moved from the chair to the bed.

Harry made himself comfortable right next to Louis and handed him his mug.

"So... why were you crying earlier?" the taller boy asked hesitantly.

"I- uh... it's stupid..." Louis looked down. He didn't really want to talk about his past. It's something he never talked about because he knew he would end up crying like a baby.

"Lou. Look at me, please." Harry said sternly. The other boy slowly looked up and met Harry's forrest-green eyes.

"Nothing you say or you will ever say is stupid. I'm not going to judge you or tell the world about it. It's fine. You can trust me." Harry said while staring into Louis' eyes.