“Look Malia...”.

“I know, I know. You'll get stronger and bruises or wounds wouldn't be that much of a big deal. But since that's not happening now, you're going to have to shift to get your body to quicken the healing process”.

I look out the window.

“It's fine. You can go for a run. It's midnight and the possibilities of anyone seeing you are zero”.

I sigh.

“Malia you don't have to...”.

“Let me finish Nacho” she cuts me off.

I sigh and nod for her to go ahead.

“You have to tell her what you are Noah. None of this will work if you don't come clean”.

That scared me.

“Hey” she says softly taking my hand. “I know you're mad at me and you probably don't wanna listen to me but please Noah, you have to do this. She'll probably freak out yeah, but it's not like she has never heard of werewolves before. She was born into a werewolf family. And if she truly the one for you Nacho, then you have nothing to be afraid of”.

I squeeze her hands and she smiles. Then I pull her into an embrace which makes her giggle.

“I'm still not happy with what you...”.

“Nacho I said I'm sorry jeez!”.

I chuckle and let her go. She looks up at me.

“You seriously need to drop that man bun you've got upcoming. You'll scare her away”.

I laugh and look out the window again.

“Ready to wolf out?”.

****************************************************************************************

Alexis' POV

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Qantas Airways, flight QF93 with service from Melbourne to Los Angeles. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time.

We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones.

Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing American Airlines. Enjoy your flight.

I exhale and glance at my phone's screen before turning it over. The people on the runway looked so tiny.

“Miss, your seat belt please” a flight attendant says softly to me.

I nod and she smiles at me before moving on. I struggle for a bit to fasten my seat belt. Noah reaches out to help me and he fastens it within a second.

“I can fasten my own seat belt you know”.

He smiles.

“Are you always this anxious on flights?” he asks with a little chuckle.

I look outside. I didn't hate flying. I absolutely loved it. It was the anxiety I do anything to get rid of.

Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking...

Noah leans into me.

“We're about to take off. Would you like me to hold your hand?”.

I let out a little groan and close my eyes.