Turning Hands of Time

I spent a day or two trying to come up with an idea for the experiment I was going to do, and Raph began training harder so he could face more Kraang on his own. With me by his side, he wouldn't be completely alone and I could warn him if someone was trying to attack him from behind. I finally had an idea on how to get things working completely, so I walked to Raph and stood beside him while he was talking with Leo and Mikey. "Hey, Raph, I figured out what we need to do next, so when you're ready, go to your room and I'll explain the plan." He looked at me, then looked back at them, letting me know that he understood. He'd stopped interacting with me so much in front of them since they always seemed to be judging him when he did talk with me. Mikey seemed to be in a better mood since my death, he was starting to find himself again. Leo, however, was still stuck in the beginning stages of the grief process. I knew why, it was so difficult to see someone stab your own brother while being kept from helping him I'd assume, but it was still concerning to see him so down. Raph was the one that was doing the best and it was only because he still had contact with me, even if it was just with my ghost. After they finished up their conversation, I followed Raph to his room.

"Alright, what's the plan?" He sat down on his bed and crossed his legs.

"Well, you know how the Kraang made that portal at one point? It was to another dimension and we had to risk almost everything in order to close that thing."

"Well, yeah, what about it?"

"They have technology that advanced, so they might have technology that can move time forwards or backwards, right?"

"Huh, I never thought about that. Do you think it'd work though? And how would we even get the plans?"

"Leave that up to me. They can't see me, right? So, in that case, I can sneak in there. You'll wait in the elevator, wearing an oxygen tank just in case, and I'll go back and forth, telling you information to write down. If there's a diagram we need, I'll try to bring it, and if I can't, I'll do my best to describe it. If I can, I'll try to draw it. You'll need to bring one of my blueprint papers, my white pen, a regular piece of paper, and a pencil. You'll also need to bring your weapons just in case, I'll warn you of any threats that might be there so they can't catch you off guard."

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"

"No, not really, but it's our best chance, right?"

"And what happens if it doesn't work? What happens if we can't turn time back or bring you back to life?"

"If it doesn't work, we can say that we tried. That's better than nothing, after all. You can take as long as you need to get ready, and you can either tell everyone you're going or not, I won't tell you what to do."

"Alright, we're going while everyone's asleep then since it's my choice. I don't need them asking where I'm going or why I'm going to that building, let alone why I'm following the 'fake Donnie' I've been seeing and letting you do all the investigation when I 'clearly can't know that without investigating it for myself'. It's too much drama. Besides, we'll be going back in time anyways, so it'll be fine."

"That's fair. Well, until then, I'm going to try to find something to do. Being dead gets boring after a while and no one's turned on the TV or anything. I can't even play video games anymore because I can't use the buttons, it's so not fair!" I laughed a bit.

"I could turn the TV on for you."

"Really? Can you do that right now?" I was a bit too desperate for entertainment for my liking.

"Sure thing, Don. I'll watch it with you. What do you want to watch?"

"Hmm... I didn't think about that. I guess I want to watch that new series we heard was coming out."