14| "I know damn well you wouldn't do that to yourself"

Start bij het begin

"Naomi, I fucking care. I fucking care so damn much. I'm not gonna let you just go back to him. I don't fucking care if you don't want to come back home with me. I don't fucking care that it was a one time thing. What would Amara think if she saw that shit happen?" He says.

I stare back at him in shock.

"I'll be damed if I let you go back to him," He says.

"You care Ace. You care? If you cared...you wouldn't of left me all alone. If you cared at all you would've helped me raise our baby. Oh if you FUCKING! Care so damn much why'd you leave me?" Tears are slowly Trailing down my face. I'm shaking, my bodies radiating with madness from this man standing in front room of me.

He has the audacity to say he cares. Bull fucking shit.

He's silent. I'm silent. I was about to turn around, but stops me by speaking.

"Just please come back to me. I need you Naomi. It's been six years. Your my home. Without home I'm lost." He says.

"Well your never going to get home back because you lost home long ago." I say, turning around and walking back to my car.

After a while I approach my car I hear footsteps coming from behind me.

I couldn't bother turning around knowing it's probably Ace, but an arm wraps around my neck, choking me.

Why do I keep getting hurt or something?

My hands wrap around this persons arm, trying to yank it off.

"H-he-help!" I barley shout.

"Shhh princess, don't make a sound or else I'll hurt you." The persons voice says. Definitely doesn't sound like Ace.

Suddenly something stings at my neck. It feels like I got stung my a bee.

I then start to feel numb. Black dots start to appear in my vision before i know it I'm left in the dark.

__

I watch her figure disappear the further she walks away from me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I watch her figure disappear the further she walks away from me.

It kills me inside that I can't tell her why I left. It kills me because she thinks I probably did it on purpose.I stuff my hands back into my dress pant pockets and turn around walking back to my car.

Before I could take a step I hear a muffled 'help' in the distance. My first thought is Naomi.

I turn around and start heading to where I heard the voice which was were Naomi was heading.

I'll be damed if it's her.

I see her. A man's arm hooked around her neck and her body looks numb. The man starts to drag her to a black van with tinted windows.

I pull out my gun that's tucked behind the back of my pants, aim it at him and before I can let go of the trigger the bullet is off, slicing through the air and it goes fully through the man's head.

. His body drops dead onto the floor along with Naomi.

I run over to her and I pick her up bridal style not before looking at the man. He's got a mask on. I take it off-

Fucking Russians.

I call my men and tell them to come take him to my warehouse.

I fast walk over to my car and gently place Naomi at the back.

I waist no time and speed through the streets of Miami, back to my house.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ACES HOUSE^^

I step into this house and head to the living room and place her onto to L shaped couch.

Milo and Nala start to run into the living room.

"wait." I say and They do as Told.

I call my doctor Ava, and she comes in less Than five minutes.

Ava has been with me for four years.

Once she's here I tell her What I know and she does some test while I look at a numb Naomi.

Please be okay. I just got you I can't loose you again.

"Ace, she was drugged. But should be up at anytime from six to eight hours." She says.

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem, let me know if anything happens." She says leaving.

I pick Naomi up and take her up to my room.

"Rosie, please take this dress off her and change her into more comfortable clothes." I say as I meet her at the top of the stairs.

"Okay." She says. She follows me to my room, but doesn't enter.

They know not to enter my room or office without permission.

"You may come in Rose." I say.

I leave her to do what she's been told, and head to my warehouse Then somehow could get Amara.

____

____

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.