The Make-Out (Mature)

She looked sexy in that royal blue dress. Her smooth midriff displayed, the slit cut showing her slender legs. "Sexy" i said and bit her ear. I locked her hands above her head with my one hand and yanked her to myself in other. "Rahil" she whispered and i kissed her wildly. I pressed our chests together and that feels so amazing. I bit her neck and gave her a few hickeys. "Ahh..umm..Rahilll" she moaned my name.

In a matter of second is pulled out my t shirt and track pants leaving me in my boxers, "bohot jaldi hai apko, meri jaan, wait for some time" i cooed in her ears making them turn red.

I used my index finger and tucked her hair behind and trailed down my finger, touching her neck, cleavage, midriff and moved my fingers down and made my way to her pussy.

I pulled down her skirt and she was in her black undies. I cupped her pussy and rubbed it making her legs shake. "Your so wet for me" i said and smirked. "Sirf appke liye" she replied boldly.

She pushed me on the bed and sat on my stomach and took off her tight crop top sexily making her boobs bounce out. I touched her tummy with my palm and she shivered. "Rahil, jaldi, i can't wait" she said being horny.

I changed our positions and made her lay on the bed. She raised her legs high and she looked so so sexy, only in her bra and undies. I pulled out her undies and threw it away. She turned on her stomach feeling shy. I squeezed her naked butts in my big palm, "ummm..." She said and raised them more.

I turned her and pulled her bra making her big boobs bounce. She pulled me on her chest and locked her legs behind my back. I sucked her nipple for the second time and it felt bliss. "Ummm .....ahhhhh" she moaned as i bit her nipple and she pulled me more closer to her.

I lifted her and sat on the chair. She got down and pulled out my boxers. She looked seductive, the bright lights making her naked body shine and i could also see her sexy back and butts through the mirror. I pinned her on the table and rubbed my penis on her inner thighs. We looked into each other's eyes through the mirror and she bit her lips sexily making me horny.

"Rahill, baby, insert soon" she said and i thrusted deep inside her from behind into her ass hole. Her boobs squeezed on the table. I cupped one boob in my palm and started pumping inside her pussy. "aaahhhhhh....uuummmmm...faster" she moaned. I kept pumping harder, she lifted herself up with the help of her elbows and arched her back more giving me access deep inside her pussy.

Now, her boobs were jumping and shaking with my speed of fucking. I cupped both her boobs in my hands from behind and hugged her from back and pumped harder like hell. Tears flowed down her eyes. "Meri jaan, itni jaldi aap ro rahi hai, i still need to fuck you and dip my face inside you pussy" i said naughtily.

I was tired of pumping. I sat on the chair behind and she sat facing me and inserted my penis again. She jumped up and down and pumped.

I hugged her tightly and she screamed out in pleasure. I shoved her jumping boob in my mouth, licking her nipple.

I spanked her butts and she increased the speed. "Rahill, meri boob ko press Karo and taste them baby" she said sensually. I squeezed her boobs in my palms and pinched her nipples making her go crazy.

We kissed each other wildly with our tongues. She held her boobs in her hands and jumped on my penis. Shit! It was such a erotic view for me. I pulled her closer and she placed her hands on my warm chest and moved her fingers on my nipple and abs. She traced my abs with her tips and gave me a wet kiss on my cheek.
.
.

We reached home around 9.00pm, she was too tired today because of the outdoor shoots, interviews and our make-out. She sleepily got down the car and tried walking up the stairs, she stumbled all the way, i pulled her in my arms, hugging her and carried her to the bedroom. She clutched my t-shirt. She looked cute, super cute with her lips parted and her soft cheeks squeezed on my chest.

I placed her on the bed. "Rahil, help me get changed" she ordered and just layed back on the bed. "What do you want to wear" i asked softly and cupped her face & kissed her cheek. She opened her beautiful eyes, her eyes met mine, she pouted like a kid and said, "Hmmm..i want your t-shirt".

I quickly took a oversized t-shirt and handed over her. "i said, get me changed" she demanded boldly but i kinda felt shy.
She raised her hands indicating me to carry her in my arms, i took her in my arms and made her sit on the long make-up table.

She raised her hands above and i pulled out her crop top and pants. She pulled me closer and kissed my lips softly, pouring out all her tiredness. Our lips overlapped and she moaned at the softness of kiss.

I took off her bra and placed some kisses on her neck & breast and i made her wear the oversized t-shirt, all the while she had been like a cutie.

I took her hair brush and combed her hair properly and secured it with a loose rubber-band.

I made her sleep and quickly changed & sat beside her. I was reading a book, a very interesting suspense story. She just peeped from under the book and hugged my tummy and slept. "Rahil" she said and i quite understood that she needs to be cuddled and needs my attention at times.

I kept the book aside and pulled her up. She took off my tees and i looked at her, "Do you want one more round" i asked smirking. "Nahi Rahil, your warm chest and smooth heartbeats give me a better sleep" she said making me feel warm. I kissed her forehead deeply.

"You look so handsome, Rahil. Any time of day, you look so shinny and adorable" she said sweetly. "All the glow is only when your around me, sweetheart".

She kissed my bare chest and i tapped her to sleep while playing with her smooth hair. I pulled her more up and placed her face in the crook of my neck, more closer to me. Our cheeks touching, my hands securely wrapping her by her waist.

And i too dozed off to sleep.
"Rahil" she mumbled sleepily.

❤️

.
.
.

Atleast 75 Votes and 40 Comments required for the update of next part.

.
.
.

So here is the twenty first part, Ignore the grammatical errors. Hope you guys liked it.

Do like and share the story. And don't forget to vote.
Comment down below telling me how hot & cute was the chapter

XoXo

.
.
.