Facing the mothers

Karishma woke up at nearly 8:45 am.. she looked at her phone and nearly dropped it..

Ks: Are re.. itna late ho gaya.. thane me bhi batana bhool gayi... vyom bhi ayenge.. she was about to get up when she looked to the side to see an innocent babyish face in her arms.. she slowly sat up.. Haseena instantly wrapped her arms around her.. ye hume jaane nahi dengi.. I don't blame her.. she caressed her hair.. she looked back at her phone.. and saw a message from pushpa jii..

Ps: Aaj aap der se uthi hongi.. kyunki hum jab uthe aap dono aaram se so rahe the.. to hum chale gaye.. humne santu se keh diya hai aur aap dono ke lie khana banake rakhe hai.. vyom ke liye bhi banake rakha hai.. agar aaj raat bhi haseena ko aapke saath rehna hai to humne dusra kamra set kar liya hai lalla ke liye.. chinta mat kijiye sab taiyaar hai.. 

Vaise kal raat humne dekha tha ki aap haseena ko patti laga rahi thi.. to humne paani aur towel rakh diya hai.. agar use bukhar hai daal dijiye.. aapko bas haseena ka dhyaan rakhna hai.. ab shaant ho gayi aap.. kyunki hume achhe se pata hai aap tension le rahi hongi.. Kuch lage to phone kijiye..

Karishma smiled seeing the message.. no matter how much she fought with pushpa.. no matter how many times haseena fought with pushpa.. she would always take care of them...

_____________________

She laid back in bed.. her little teddy in her arms.. she could feel that haseena had a fever.. she looked at the floor and took the patti pushpa has kept.. she put the cold water strip on her head for a good 20 minutes when haseena innocently rubbed her eyes...

Hm: Uhmm.. karishma.... Ks: Uth gaye bachha.. good morning.. she pecked her nose.. and helped her sit.. theek lag raha hai..

Hm: Hmmm.. kya time hai.. she said looking out the window at the bright sunrays.. which was weird for her to see as she usually woke up at 5 30.. it was not this strong..

Ks: Uhh.. 9... 9 10.. Hm: Kyaaaa... aap.. hum.. thane..

Ks: Ufff.. aapki tabiyat itna kharab hai lekin aapko thane jana hai... haseena made a frowny face.. are baba.. achha pj gayi hai.. unhone sabse keh diya hai.. aaj hum nahi jaa rahe hai..

Hm: To teek.. Ks: Hmm..ab chaliye uthiye.. phir khana bhi khana padega na..

Hm: Nai uthna.. aap pehle jaiye.. Ks: Aapka kuch nahi ho sakta.. she smiled.. went and freshened up.. followed by haseena..

Karishma helped her to the dining table and gave her her breakfast.. Hm: Yummmy.. she said enjoying the poha pushpa made..

Karishma smiled and squeezed her cheek.. she too ate her food.. Ks: Achha ab aap baithiye hum taiyaar hoke aate hai..

Hm: Taiyaar kisliye..  Ks: Vo vyom aa rahe hai na aaj..

Hm: Mhmmm pati dev hmm.. jaiye jaiye.. achhe se sajiye..

Ks: (blushing) Kya aap bhi.. hasena laughed as karishma scurried away..

__________________

It was already nearly 10.. and karishma hadn't come out.. when the bell rang.. Haseena was the only one there.. she decided to open it.. she took the support of the walls and reached the door and opened it.. 

She suddenly felt dizzy and nearly fell.. Vyom: Caught her.. behna kya hua aapko..

Hearing behna Haseena fell silent for a second.. she stood up with his help.. Hm: Shukriya..