Consoling Haseena

Karishma sat with haseena.. who was asleep with a drip on her arm.. she caressed her hair and lay down with her..

In a while haseena slowly woke up.. she looked around confused and sleepily.. karishma came out of her thoughts.. smiled and softly caressed her hair..

Ks: Hassu.. Haseena looked up confused and tried to speak but her head hurt.. aaram se.. shaant shaant.. aap humare ghar pe hai.. hum aapko aspatal se lekar aye..

Haseena looked at her... before she could say anything she remembered what happened... she held her head in pain..

Ks: Hassu... hassu shaant.. shaant.. uthiye aap.. aaram se... she helped her sit.. aap paani pijiye.. 

Haseena drank it.. just staring blankly at the wall... when pushpa came in.. Ps: Are aap jag gaye.. bhagwaan ka shukar hai ki aap theek hai..

Haseena just passed her a weak smile and looked down.. Both Pushpa and karishma looked worriedly towards her..

Ps: Achha bacche abhi khana kha lo.. dono ke lie laye hai humne.. While karishma took the plate.. Haseena said she did not want to eat..

Ks: Hassu thoda to kha lijiye.. Hm: Nahi chahiye.. she just turned away..

Memories with Gaurav came rushing to her mind.. When they first met face to face when haseenas abu passed away... how he bought gifts for her to cheer her up.. how she had finally smiled and it was all due to him.. how he hugged her and consoled her and promised to always stay by her side...

Her normally bright and cheery face.. now blank with a stiff expression.. 

Karishma saw her from the side.. her heart ached seeing her best friend like this.. she imagined how bad she would feel killing Anubhav.. her own brother.. with her own hands.. because his trust was fake all along.. she couldn't even bare to imagine it.. actually doing it was impossible for her..

Pushpa whispered to karishma to leave Haseena alone for a while... she fed karishma her food.. she tapped Haseenas shoulder.. Hm: Haseena.. bachha thoda kha lo.. tumhe kuch davai dena hoga hume..

Haseena knew she could not escape this.. so she agreed to eat a few bites.. Pushpa fed her the medicine.. haseena took it without saying anything or making any faces.. 

_____________________

A while later cheeta and santosh came to their place..  Ss/Cc: Jai hind maddam sir.. Jai hind maddam

Cc: Kaise hai aap maddam sir.. karishma madam..

Ks: Theek hi hai cheete.. abhi bas kuch aur din aur hum bina wheelchair ka chal payenge..

Ss/Cc: Vah.. santosh hugged her softly.. matlab aap thana aayenge kuch din me..

Ks: Hmm bilkul.. Theek honge to kyu nahi aayenge.. she smiled..

Cheeta and Santosh smiled and then looked towards Haseena.. their smiles faded seeing her gloomy face.. happiness was far away from her..

Cc: Madam sir... Haseena looked at him.. ab aapko Theek lag raha hai.. matlab.. chot sab.. theek hai..

Hm: Hmm.. theek hai.. she just looked at the wall.. Santosh tried to talk to her..

Ss: Maddam sir ek baat to aapko maani padegi ki aap bohot strong hai.. kaise aap strong rehkar apni desh ki raksha ki..

Hm: Strong hokar kya mila hume.. she lay her head on the wall unwilling to continue the conversation.. All of them fell silent not knowing what to say..