"chenle, baby!" she said happily.

"mommy!" chenle greeted back as he was also happy to see jisung's mom.

both of them are calling each other's parents as mom and dad, that's the thing they used to call back then and it never changed until now.

"you're grown up now! it's been two years!" the mother said.

"thank you, mom." he giggled.

"i was waiting for you and jisung to arrive, let's go?" she asked as she clung to chenle's arm.

jisung, on the back. holding his smile back, he just shook his head and followed the two who looked like they forgot that he was also here.

"hon! chenle is here!" the mother shouted as soon as they arrived inside the house.

"i'm also here, mom." jisung said, making his mother look at him.

"yes, son. i know." she giggled.

jisung just let out a laugh and leaned a kiss on her forehead before going upstairs to change his clothes, he knows chenle won't feel left out while he was gone because that guy almost lived here back then. all people inside this house know him.

"the others aren't here yet, le. you can go upstairs first and leave your things there." the mother said after jisung's father greet him.

"she's right, le. do you also want to spend your night here? we can call your parents." the father asked.

"thank you but i have some requirements to do, dad. i don't think i can sleep here tonight." chenle said politely.

"oh, i see. med students are really busy. it's fine, chenle-ah." the mother said and smiled.

after a few talks, chenle made his way upstairs since the others hadn't arrived yet. the house didn't change at all, that's why chenle still knows the way.

"ji, your mother said i can—"

both of them suddenly stiffed in their own place and were surprised because of what just happened. jisung, who was about to remove his uniform that was now unbuttoned and chenle, who just opened the door without knocking.

who wouldn't be surprised by it?

even though chenle already saw jisung's top, he suddenly felt his cheeks heating up that's why he immediately closed the door after saying 'sorry'.

"le, you can come in now." he heard from inside.

letting out a breath, chenle calmed himself down before opening the door slowly. taking a peek inside, he saw jisung fixing his things on his computer area.

"i will just leave my thing here and go... downstairs," he gulped.

"just stay here if you want to, i know chanyeol hyung and baekhyun hyung will take a long time to arrive." jisung said.

"ji, baekhyun hyung knows it, right?" chenle asked.

"having a hint that you're the guy i always talk about back then? probably yes." he answered.

"so, he didn't know it?" he frowned.

"he will know tonight, i guess?" jisung said calmly.

"many people have already found it out..." chenle said as he unconsciously lay down on jisung's bed.

"we're not together anymore, so i guess it's fine?"

chenle didn't speak, besides that he doesn't have a word to say, he suddenly felt sleepy as soon as he lay at jisung's bed. the younger one's bed is more foamy than chenle, this was the bed that never failed to make chenle easily fall asleep. plus the smell of jisung which is so addictive.

"nah, don't sleep. we still have dinner." jisung suddenly hit his face softly.

the older one groaned at him and threw the pillow at jisung who's now laughing, chenle just rolled his eyes and left the bed before he passed out to sleep.

"chenle?"

the dinner was about to start since the people who were waiting had finally arrived. chenle suddenly felt stiff in his place before slowly turning around.

"hyung..." and he awkwardly smiled.

"i knew it!" he gasped, eyes widened.

"what's wrong, love—" chanyeol suddenly arrived, but his eyes shifted to chenle. "oh, chenle-ah! long time no see, little kid." he chuckled and hugged him.

"welcome back, hyung." chenle said and smiled.

"i thought i wouldn't see you, i really expect you not because you know..." the older one said.

"i told you they were in the same band, of course he will be here." baekhyun suddenly slapped his arm softly.

"there's a possibility he would not because they had a past, love." the tall one said.

"oh, and about that. ten and i won the bet." baekhyun suddenly said and laughed.

"bet?" chanyeol and chenle asked at the same time.

"a bet," baekhyun said. "if you're really jisung's ex."

the two suddenly let out a laugh which made baekhyun frown, probably thinking if he said something wrong that made them laugh.

"hey, dinner is ready." jisung said as he wrapped his arm around chenle's wrist, pulling him away before chanyeol slapped his arm because he's laughing.

well, that's the thing that chanyeol usually does when he's laughing.

"love, did i say something? why are you laughing?" baekhyun asked.

"nothing, my love. it's just funny that ten joined the bet." chanyeol said and let out a chuckle.

"what bet?" jisung suddenly whispered to chenle after he heard his brother.

"they had a bet if i was really your ex, baekhyun hyung and ten hyung won the bet." chenle said and let out a chuckle.

"ten hyung joined the bet?" jisung asked, sounding surprised.

"that's why we can't help not to laugh." chenle said and let out a chuckle.

of course chanyeol also knows it, he was the one who usually drops off the two at the dance room. wonder why he's laughing out loud right now.

the dinner also went pretty well, it was fun because of baekhyun who's lifting up the mood. they talk about their businesses and other stuff.

"what are you doing?" chenle asked curiously as he saw jisung get his keys.

"i'm taking you home." jisung said calmly.

"what? i can just take a cab." chenle said as he wore his bag.

"and do you really think i can sleep peacefully while worrying if you got home safely?" his eyebrow raised.