Fire & Flame [Part 1]

It's your first day going to your new school. As soon as you find the correct room and knock on the classroom door "come in" a voice says you assume it must be the professor.

"You must be Y/N come in,"
he says as you walk into the classroom,
"Attention everybody, could I have a minute? This is Y/N she moved from Toronto and will be with us for a while now." the Teacher introduces you to the class, you slightly smile and hold you're hand up and wave at everyone.
"Y/N you can go sit next to Matteo," he says while pointing at the empty seat next to the boy with dark brown hair and ocean-blue eyes. You nod and make you're way to your seat,
"Hey, I'm Y/N nice to meet you," you say as you sit next to the boy "uh-huh I'm not deaf" he responds, wow what a great start you think to yourself while the boy is still looking down at the sheet of paper he has in front of him.
"Don't worry he's like that to most of the people in here."
The girl sitting in front of you says, you giggle at her and nod slightly.
" I can tell we're going to have an amazing time with you, Matteo." You say while letting out a small giggle.

After class, you make your way to break, but as soon as you walk in the hall you notice everyone is sitting in groups and you get confused since you don't know anyone. Luckily as you were looking around some girl comes from behind and taps your shoulder "Hey" you hear her, it's the girl from class earlier.

"I'm Irene the girl who is sitting in front of you in class," she says

" oh yea hey," you say, "what's up?" You ask her "I saw you looking around, so I assumed you don't know where to sit right?" You nod answering her question with a silent "yea".

Irene then smiles "well if you wouldn't mind you could come over to my friends and my table I could introduce you to some of the girls so you could get to know them."

Even tho you are not the most social person you're happy you don't have to stick around alone, also this may be a good opportunity in case you might need something so you could just ask them.

"I would indeed be very happy if it's okay for you guys."

"I'm glad you have accepted my offer, come on over here," Irene says while leading you towards the table.

After walking towards the table the girls notice you and Irene.

"Girls so I've got someone who will be joining us here from today on, this is Y/N she's new here, introduce yourself"

after irene finishes her sentence, the girl's full-on focus on you.

"Hey- Uhm I'm Y/N, I'm new here I moved from Toronto it's nice meeting you guys."
You say while feeling you're voice shaking a little bit because you're nervous.

"Hey take a seat, I'm Isabel nice to meet you," the girl says while giving out her hand

"Nice to meet you too Isabel" you reply with a smile

"You're gorgeous by the way, tell us more do you have any hobbies or anything" Isabel says

"Oh well I like to play the guitar and I also like drawing things" you reply while you're still a little nervous.

"Amazing. You know you can be chill with us it's okay I've noticed you're kind of nervous " Isabel tells you

Shit. Shit. Shit. You think to yourself while being a little embarrassed. It's Okay you think again frying to make it unnoticeable this time.

"Oh really? Yea uh I didn't know actually" you say while trying to smile.

"Look these girls over here are Olive, Zahra, and Anisa" Isabel introduces some of the girls to you, they all look really sweet.

"Hello, nice to meet you Y/N," the girl with the long curly hair says. " I'm Olive" she smiles after saying it.

"Nice to meet you too," you say smiling back.

"Hey, I'm Anisa" you hear the beautiful girl with green eyes say while showing a huge smile.

"Y/N," you say shaking her hand.

"I'm Zahra I'm glad that we've got to meet each other," the girl with the white headscarf says. Wow. They're all kind and amazing looking.

"I'm glad too"

"Sooo Y/N do you want to know anything about one of us or the School in general? Feel free to ask we'll gladly help you." Irene says

You think and think you don't really need more info about the girls but you definitely would want to go around the school a little bit and see where which class or even the bathrooms are.

"I would be more than happy to go around the school and see where what is because I have no clue where anything is."

"I could show you around, and after school, we can walk back home together since the girls are all getting picked up"
Irene reply.

"Thank you so much," you say smiling at Irene.

After you guys talked a little bit and soon the bell rang and you guys got up to get to you're classes. You were thinking of how lucky you are to have met these girls thanks, Irene. God knows what you would have been doing by now if she wouldn't come up to ask you to sit down with them.

Irene then asks you if you know what class you guys have next. "I think we have Science now," you tell her "oh well then we have to get to the other side of the building" she replys. While you guys make you're way to the class you mind suddenly goes to Matteo again. Why were you thinking of him you guys didn't even talk for the two hours you guys sat together. Even tho he seems like he didn't want to talk deep down you had hope that he would say something to you.

"Is he a nice guy?"
You say without realizing that you gave no context in what you just have said out loud.

"What? Who do you mean?" Irene says whit a confused face looking towards you.

"Matteo, the boy who was sitting next to me in Math." You say

"Why is there something wrong with him?" Irene asks again

"No, no absolutely not it's just that I'm curious I mean we sat together for 2 hours straight, and yet he didn't say one single word," you tell her

"To be honest with you he is a little different. Or at least I'd say so for others he probably is a weird psycho loner, but I think he has his reasons of why he doesn't talk to anyone that much" Irene says.

Hm. But what could that be? Why wouldn't he say a word? Maybe it was something that happened in his past at this school or he maybe just doesn't like interacting with people just as you do two. You think and think but somehow you can't find the right answer.

"But why are you curious? It's not like you know him is it?" Irene asked you.

"Idk. I just thought he seemed pretty-"

Irene cuts you off and says: "Handsome? Well- yeah tbh he is good looking but he just doesn't talk to anyone, once the popular girl from a different class came to ask him out but he eventually rejected her which confused me and many others I think he's weird id recommend you to stay away from him in." Irene says and you listen to her as she finishes her sentence.

You guys finish your conversation right as soon as you get to your classroom which you both enter right away.