The Power Inside revealed

Start from the beginning

Raiden looked up and saw a gap in the storm open, Raiden quickly bent his knees and jumped as high as he can and then began to fly top speed Into the gap but as he entered it began closing around him so he pushed himself harder to escape with lightning arcing off him and he passed through but as he got near the end it closed on him.

After a few seconds, a bolt of lightning smashed through the cloud and out came Raiden with his fist covered in lightning.

Raiden kept flying as he looked at the storm that almost swallowed him.

"Hello Raiden, It's nice meeting officially"

Raiden looked up and backed up at the being that looked like a living storm in a man form in front of him.

(Storm Form)

"What are you?"

"What are you?"

I apologise I didn't mean to scare you I thought this was a better look than my massive form but I will change it into my human form.

a bright like ejected from the uh unknown man's body and Raiden covers his eyes amd them opened them and widened his eyes at how the man changed.

(Human Form)

"We have much to discuss but firstly my name is Tempest and I only wish to protect you from harm so please let's sit down and talk" He clicked his fingers and lightning surgery around them until it looked like a house then it changed it to a norma...

"We have much to discuss but firstly my name is Tempest and I only wish to protect you from harm so please let's sit down and talk" He clicked his fingers and lightning surgery around them until it looked like a house then it changed it to a normal house and they were in a room with two chairs, a table and carpet ground but around it liked normal.

"Let's sit" Tempest offered a chair as Raiden liked at it and sat down.

Raiden sat down rather quickly and stood straight and looked at Tempest with a mix of fear, confusion and amazement.

"I can feel your emotions Raiden calm down, no need to worry as I have hold no ill intent to you"

"So what do you want and where am I?"

Tempest sat down too and in his hand electricity swirled until it changed into a glass of whiskey and he drank some.

"I will answer the second one first, we are in your mind because currently.."

He waved his hand and a tv in the corner turned on revealing what was happening right now outside, everything slowed down and Raiden saw himself dying.

"Your master and the women you have a crush on are trying to give you a seal that will hold knowledge of everything you could be taught in Asgard but they on the side tried to open something I sealed when you were a baby, that was your link to the Bifrost as I knew as a child you wouldn't be able to control the overflow of energy that would go through you."

Raiden looked confused and was barely keeping up.

"So I tried to destroy it before it became permanent but I couldn't because if I tried to use my power to that level it would have harmed you or at worst killed you, sorry I went on a rant there but I am Elder God named God Tempest and everything told about me is so wrong"

Tempest looked down and clenched his fist as thunder is Gerard outside the house and he looked back up.

"Odin is not an honourable God he is a thief, conquerer and and a backstabber"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter and comment if you wanna see some changes.

And I know it's taking a while for him to be banished but I swear next chapter.

BYE BYE