Battle Training

It was a couple weeks later and Izuku was chatting with some of his new friends in class 1-B. After a few minutes the class went silent as the teacher walked in.

Vlad: Hello everyone. Glad to see your all ready to start class. Now understand today will be a bit different than most other classes. As today we'll be doing a joint training exercise with Class 1-A.

Izuku frowned a bit hearing that. Meaning that he'll have to be near them.

Vlad: Anyway since you have filled out your application for a hero costume. You will be given your costumes as of now. So everyone suit up and meet up at gym beta!

Class 1-B: Yes sir!

Everyone went to the training ground Beta and met up with class 1-A who got weird looks from them. Most of them being directed at their resident bomberman. While he just bared his teeth at them like a dog.

All Might: Alright now that everyone is here-

Kendo: Actually sir, Shiva isn't here.

All Might: Shiva?

Vlad: She means Izuku All Might.

All Might: Ahh, I see. (Izuku is in 1-B? I thought he wasn't in UA. Maybe I can pull some strings with Nezu to get him to 1-A. That should make him happier.)

Izuku: Sorry I'm a bit late. The headband didn't want to stay on right.

Katsumi and Shoka blushed while Kendo along with Setsuna and Yui blushed as well due to his physique.

Izuku: Yo, Ken, Set, and Yui. Loving the outfits there.

They blushed at the compliment as Izumi and the other girls looked with jealousy as he hasn't said anything about their outfits.

All might then explained to them that this was going to be a combat based training exercise.

Izuku was placed on a team with Kendo. Much to both their pleasure. But Kendo noticed the looks of jealousy and sadness from Setsuna and Yui. So she plans on talking to them when this is over.

Apparently they'd be going against Katsuki and Lida. They stood outside the building waiting to start the match as they formulated a plan to best them.

Kendo: So Izuku, whats the best course of action seeing as you know 1-A's resident bomberman.

Izuku: You focus on finding and getting the bomb. I'll deal with kamikaze since he'll most likely go after me.

Kendo nodded her head.

They heard All Might say they could enter. After a while as they were making their way up the floors Izuku to pull kendo and leap back a bit dodging an explosion. As the smoke cleared it revealed to be Katsuki who looked very angry.

Izuku placed Kendo down and nodded his head towards her as if saying to leave. Understanding the message she went towards the bomb leaving the used to be friends.

Katsuki: Today's the day I show you your place deku!

He said to him as he just yawned into his hand as if already bored.

Izuku: Come on....are we going to fight or are you going to keep talking?
He asked with a boredom in his eyes as he stretched his arms.

Katsuki annoyed he's not taking the fight seriously charged at him and started with a left hook. He easily caught his fist with his top left hand.

Izuku: Really, come on. At least make this fight interesting...
He said before lazily dodging an explosion.

He kept dodging as Katsuki was getting angrier that he wasn't fighting back.