🔞A Bloody Tease 🔞

First work please let me know how it is in the comments ♡
This will be a One-shot of the unmasked ghouls Omega and Alpha
1562 words :)

Alpha has always been a brat towards his lover Omega, but something was different today. Alpha was acting up more then usual. Grabbing Omega's ass while walking down the hall filled with the other ghouls and the clergy's nuns. Kissing and sucking on Omegas ears and neck during mass with Papa 3 preaching. Grabbing Omegas dick when the lights go out for Papa to sing Cirice. "You wish that was me dong that to you huh mega" Alpha said while palming at Omegas dick earning a growl from Omegas throat.
At this point Omega has had enough of alphas shit. In the practice room Alpha had one more trick up his sleeve. Omega was sitting on the couch and Alpha decides to "fake fall" into omegas lap and grinds up against Omegas semi hard dick.
"Careful there jacksie" Omega warns Alpha. "Or what Omega, you don't scare me" Alpha says while turning his head meeting a stone cold stare of lust and anger. Omega grabs Alpha by the waist and pushes him off of his lap while standing up. "Follow" Omega says not caring who's watching. Alpha doesn't think twice and follows his lover to wherever he was going.
It isn't until Alpha notices where they were going, that he starts to finally gets nervous. Alpha starts to sweat watching Omega's hand shake trying to get his chamber door unlocked.
Before Alpha can take a look into Omega's sleeping quarters, Omega pins him up against the wall with one hand. As the other hand finds alphas erection and starts stroking it through his pants.
"Is this what you wanted?" Omega asks while marking up alphas neck. "You wanted me to fuck you all day huh? Just couldn't keep your hands off of me" Omega gets mad at the fact that he can't see alphas face. "This isn't going to do now is it?" Omega asks while taking off alphas mask. Only to be met with pleading blue eyes, cherry flushed cheaks, and a pouty bottom lip. Though Alpha can't see it Omega is biting his lip so hard he's pulling blood from seeing Alpha submit to him just like that.
Omega practically drags Alpha over to the bed due to alphas legs being weak from the hand job he just got over his clothes.
"Strip brat" Omega demands Alpha.
Without hesitating Alpha strips himself all the way down to his underwear watching as Omega digs in his dresser for something. Omega turns around to see Alpha still in his underwear at the foot of the bed.
"Did I stutter? Fucking take your clothes off. All of it." Omega says turning his back to the smaller ghoul and takes his mask off. Omega looks at his mask in his hands and give a soft chuckle to the thought of alpha only seeing his face once before.
When Omega turns around he sees Alpha standing their with his hands covering his dick. Alpha takes a hard look at what Omega grabbed out of the dresser. Lube, a vibrator, and a knife. Alpha's eyes widen at the sight of the butterfly knife sitting in Omega's left hand. Alphas eyes slowly meet Omegas dark brown eyes, just now noticing he took his mask off. The sight of omegas face just makes Alpha weak in the knees and his tail wrap around his left leg. "Don't worry my love it won't hurt that much" Omega reassures Alpha while leading his back to the bed. Omega climbs on top fully dressed but his growing erection is noticeable with the tent in his trousers. Omega drags the knife from Alphas neck down his chest circling the poor ghouls nipple and then down his tone abdomen making Alpha shiver under the cold metal. Omega does the same thing to the other side of the ghoul only pushing the blade slightly into the skin right under Alphas left nipple. Making Alpha whimper and thrust his hips into the air. Omega feels what alpha just did and gives a lustful chuckle. "You like the pain dont you slut" Omega teases alpha as he licks the blood that is trailing down alphas chest. "Mmm baby you taste so fucking good, to bad I can't really taste you. You need to be punished first." Omega moves down in between alphas legs spinning the butterfly knife in one hand and the vibrator in the other. Omega takes the knife and ever so gently runs it down from the tip of alphas dick to the base of it, causing alpha to buckle his hips. Omega pins his hips down with the hand that has the vibrator in it.
"Please be careful alpha I don't want to hurt you.. badly." Alpha whines as he can feel the buzzing on his thigh from the vibrator from omega pinning him down. As Omega continues to drag the knife up and down the small ghouls shaft. Giving alphas height compared with Omega's, his dick wasn't a bad size. Omega moves the knife from Alpha's dick to his inner thigh. Peppering it with kisses and running the knife where he has just kissed. And then slightly pushing the knife into his skin letting the blood trickle down onto the navy blue bed sheets. Omega smears the blood all over his thigh and then uses that blood for a lube and moves his hand ever so slowly up and down Alphas dick edging the poor ghoul. Omega almost let's a moan go seeing the blood all over Alphas body but seems to maintain it. Omega takes the vibrator and places it at the base of Alphas dick and holds it there.
"I want you to beg me for more and don't stop or I will stop. Omega commands alpha. Alpha nods in response not wanting to take his eyes off of Omega, he doesn't know when he will get to see his face again. He wants to drink every bit of it up. "Fuck please O-omega pl-please fuck m-me, I I need you in-inside me please ruin me-me I'm you-yours..." Alpha loses his train of thought as his orgasm nears and Omega pulls the vibrator off his dick chuckling to himself. "I told you. Don't. Fucking. Stop." Omega delivers a small slap to alphas balls in between each word giving Alpha a ruined orgasm. "Ah-ahh mm, Omega what the fuck.." Alpha pleads as Omega gets off the bed. "No no please please fuck me daddy." Alpha begs Omega. "Don't worry I'm not done with you. By the end of tonight you won't be able to walk straight or sit for the next 4 days" Omega says with a cheaky smile while striping himself down. Alpha let's out a whine as Omega's dick springs free, dripping with precum. Omega walks over to Alpha and bends over the foot of the bed dragging Alpha by his ankles to the end of the bed and flips the ghoul on his hands and knees. Spreading Alpha's ass Omega lines the tip of his dick up with alphas entrance. "WAIT Omega, wait you didn't pr-Ahhh" Alpha let's out the most pornographic moan Omega has ever heard. Making Omega bottom out and tug on Alpha's tail. "No no Omega ah mm I'm sensitive on my tail dont pull it". Alpha begs. Omega starts thrusting slow but hard. "This... will. fuck. Teach. You not. To tease. Me" each word said in between thrusts. Alpha screaming at the pain from not having any lube. Omega picks up speed and let's go of alphas tail and gives a hard slap on alphas ass, earning a pleasure filling moan from the ghoul. Alpha's pain slowly turning into good pleasure making him drool into the pillow underneath him. Alpha let's out moans so loud begging omega to go faster as he can feel his orgasm catching up to his again. Omega growls at the feeling of alpha squeezing his dick as he pumps in and out of alpha. Soon alpha let's out a scream and cums all over omegas sheets. His legs give out from the lack of strength. Omega holds him up by wrapping an arm around his waist. Fucking the ghouls soft hole as hard as he can as he chases his own release. Omega pulls out of Alpha and flips him around so Alphas face is right at omegas dick. Alpha sticks his tongue out inviting Omega to cum in his mouth. Omega pumps his dick a few times and hold Alphas head with his other hand.
Omega tips his head back and closes his eyes and let's go with a string of blissfull moans and grunts. When he looks back down at Alpha, Omega sees he missed his mouth some. He takes his thumb and whips the cum off of Alphas cheak and shoves it into Alphas mouth allowing him to suck it clean. He pulls his thumb out with a pop and leans down and pecks Alphas lips. "Let's get that blood cleaned off of you. You did so well for me." Omega says grabbing the ghouls chin. "Maybe you actually learned not to fuck with me this time, come on my slut" Omega pulls Alpha off the bed into the bathroom for a hot shower.