RWBY V1 E3: Initiation Pt.2

General POV

Over the Emerald Forest just outside of Beacon a single Raven flew overhead, if any of you are wondering.....yes this is Raven Branwen, she was looking out overhead to see where her daughter was.....but then fate decided to play cruel on her since a familiar red blur hit her and knocked her out of flight a few seconds later.

Ruby: BIRDIE NO!!!!

James: Agh! I can't see!

James was hit in the face by the knocked out bird and lost his sense of direction. Once he swatted the knocked-out bird out of his face he realized too late that he was close to the ground.

James: NONONONO!!! I DON'T WANNA SEE!!!! *crashes into the ground*

Thomas: *flies past* TOUGH LUCK JAMES!!!

Meanwhile Missouri had already landed, using Illinois to spiral down a tree and lose momentum, once he stopped he retracted Illinois's blade and fell a short distance down to the ground before sprinting off, Yamato had fired her main guns at the ground to counter her forward momentum, this flung her backwards and towards Missouri, who immediately noticed.

Missouri: Oh fu-!

Yamato body slammed Missouri and sat on the smaller and faster Battleship.

Yamato: Ow.....

Missouri: *muffled by Yamato's ass* Um.....Yamato...?

Yamato looked down to see her......*ahem* privates was sitting on Missouri's face.

Yamato: P-p-PERVERT!!!

She got up and made eye-contact with Missouri before starting to beat the shit outta him. Doc was apparently just around the corner since he came to Missouri's rescue.

Doc: Oi lovebirds! Break it up!

Yamato: This bastard was staring at my privates!

Missouri: *as his aura started healing him* You sat on me! Plus you and I locked eyes, we're partners now!

Doc: Aw man!.....wait, you got any RADAR contacts?

Missouri checked his RADAR and saw about 10 dots moving towards the group.

Missouri: Yup, right on cue, bearing 1-2-0, distance 0-3-1 and closing rapidly.

Doc: *activates magic* Hey.....you guys getting a sense of De Ja Vu?

Missouri: Now that you mention it, I am getting some yes.

Yamato: SHUT UP!!

Missouri: Right! We have an objective, hurry north. I'll cover us.

Missouri launched 2 Tomahawks at the hostiles and ran, since the Grimm were so bunched up they got killed instantly, a few minutes later Doc got separated from the group. How?

Doc: *as the group comes to a fork in the road* Shit! Now what?

Missouri: Um, ok. Me and Yamato'll go left, you go right. Hopefully the paths converge again.

Doc: Sounds good enough.

Missouri and Yamato split off from Doc as they made their way down the path. Meanwhile at the ruins Montana had found Blake and Yang and tagged along, thankfully for the plot Blake had locked eyes with Yang long before Montana appeared. Currently this group was just looking off to a small ruin down a small hill they were on.

Yang: This it?

Alex: Well, it's the only ruin I can see.

Blake and Yang blush a little bit due to the alternate meaning of that quip, Blake slid down the small hill and made her way to the pedestals which had some familiar figures.