FINAL CHAPTER PART III: Can you feel the Love tonight, A Heavenly Visit

The war was over, Simba had defeated Shere Khan, Nala and the rest of the jungle crew ran into Simba with joy

 "Simba!" Nala said as ran to hug her husband, the king of pride rock opened his arms and hugged his wife who currently the queen of pride rock, the two than kissed in their humans forms, "Daddy" Kiara said as she hugged her father with tears of j...

 "Simba!" Nala said as ran to hug her husband, the king of pride rock opened his arms and hugged his wife who currently the queen of pride rock, the two than kissed in their humans forms, "Daddy" Kiara said as she hugged her father with tears of joy "Its okay Kiara.. I am glad your alright" Simba said, the rest of the jungle than gave Simba a huge group hug, "We are all glad your alive Simba" Baloo said "We weren't the same without you Simba" Tarzan said, Timon and Pumbaa than hugged Simba together "Timon Pumbaa" Simba hugged the two who raised him like a sibling, Simba than hugged his mother "Simba i knew you were alive" Sarabi said hugging her son, Kion than hugged his father "Dad" Kion said as he hugged Simba "You done good son you and the rest of the Lion guard" Simba said, The Lion guard bowed at Simba. Simba turned to view his new allies and meet them "What were names again?" Simba asked "Oh I am Emma, this is my mother and father Snow White and Charming, my boyfriend Killian" Emma continued to explained "This is Zelena, Mr. Gold you can call him Rumpelstiltskin.. this is his sweetheart Belle.. This is Granny and her grandaughter Ruby.. this is Regina, this is my son Henry, this is Tinkerbell and this is Mr. Smee," Emma finished "How did you all know about me?" Simba asked "Timon and Pumbaa they arrived in the town were we live a town called Storybrooke ... I even found a book that tells everything about you" Henry explained "Storybrooke?" Simba said "Yes" Nala said "Simba are you gonna love that town" Timon said "I see... How did you all get here on this island?" Simba asked "Well before that we were looking for and the rest in new york but we found Shere Khan and he wounded Regina and we had to head home but when Professor Porter arrived thanks to Tarzan and we got here by a boat flying in the sky due to fairy dust by tinkerbell" Timon explained "I see... well now that all the is over lets go" Simba said, he than turned to view Kovu "Kovu... you belong in my pride" Simba hugged Kovu "Lets go home Baloo said, "Wait" Maleficent said "What are you all going to do with all the animals that you freed?" Maleficent asked, Emma also began to think.

Regina smiled as she had gotten an idea "What is it Regina?" Snow said, Regina than whispered in Emma's ear, Emma smiled as she liked the idea, "Tinkerbell pour some fairy dust on all the animals" Regina ordered, Tinkerbell shrunk into her fairy size and flew into air, pouring fairy dust on the animals and dinosaurs, they all began to fly in the air once the fairy dust had falling on them like snow flakes, Emma and the other leaded Simba and all the jungle crew to Jolly Roger, "All aboard" Killian said as everywhere got on the boat excpet Maleficent and Ursula "Maleficent... your not coming?" Regina asked as she looked down "No me and Ursula have some BFF business to do back in new york" Maleficent said "It was nice seeing you again Regina" Ursula said "Simba have fun in Storybrooke" Maleficent said as she shapeshift into her dragon form and flew in the air "Bye ya'll" Ursula said as she jumped into the water and followed Maleficent.

The Jolly Roger began to fly in the air again, "Mr. Smee! Set sail back home" Killian said "Aye captain!" Mr. Smee said "Simba was amazed as he saw the sky, Mr. Gold than saw Belle looking like she was grieving "Belle are you alright?" Mr. Gold asked "Yes.. its just that tried to save Lungri" Belle said "Belle that Tiger couldn't saved he didn't want to saved" Mr. Gold said, Henry than walked towards Simba "Oh hey i forget to mention i am your biggest fan" Henry said "Really?" Simba said as he patted Henry on his head, Emma and Killian cuddled as they both looked at the sky "Finally its over" Killian kissing Emma in the cheek "We won" Emma said kissing Killian softly, Everyone than heard what sounded like an old radio, Emma and the others turned around to view Uto and Kago dancing to a song by the music band The Champs