Chapter XVIII: Hunter without Pity

Zira had made call to Clayton, inviting to him to join the battle, to slow down Regina and her friends since they have arrived at her office, "So you'll do it?" Zira asked "Of couse Zira i'll keep an eye on Simba's Allies and Regina's Friends this hunt is going to be one hell of a party" Clayton said "Good only remember you can do what you want with regina's and simba's friends but don't hurt Tarzan you don't want to make La cry" Zira said "Yeah yeah i know" Clayton said "Very good Clayton by the way as the fear is unleashed bring me a helicopter in order for to escape.. Shere Khan will take good care of the rest" Zira said "Your the boss" Clayton, Zira than hanged up "Vitani! Nuka!" Zira called out her two children "Bring Tarzan's Wife" Zira ordered "The time has come to unleash the fear" Zira said, Vitani and Nuka than head to the cell were Jane is locked up, as they opened the cell they carried Jane by her wrist. In Clayton's home, the hunter made a phone call to an old friend of his "Buldeo grabbed the guns, gather the ammo, we are going on hunt like old times buddy" Clayton said to his old friend

Emma, Regina, Sharla, Tatiana, Timon and Pumbaa once inside Zira's Office they were all surprised, the office looked more like a lair, the walls were white, the stairs were silver as armor, there were even paintings of Scar and Zira, Timon whistled, fasinated "Wow this place sure is fancy" Timon said "Yes.. well considering the fact that it all belongs to Zira" Regina said, "Now where could she be?" Emma asked, at the entrance Snow and Charming had returned to Emma and her group "I am glad your back" Emma said hugging her parents "Those hyenas weren't so clever" Charming said "They got stuck in a mud hole" Snow giggled, the two coupled than looked around Zira's Lair "So this is Zira's hideout?" Snow said, the group than hears a speaker turning on "So you all finally arrived in my domain Good! I've been waiting for you and your friends Regina" Zira said 

 well considering the fact that it all belongs to Zira" Regina said, "Now where could she be?" Emma asked, at the entrance Snow and Charming had returned to Emma and her group "I am glad your back" Emma said hugging her parents "Those hyenas weren...

"Oh You've been waiting for us? because i look foward to ripping your heart out" Regina said "I'll be glad to rip not only your heart, but your eyes, brain and entrails once you reach me" Zira threatned to do serious damage to Regina "Where is Jane Zira?" Emma asked "Don't worry she is doing just fine, her blood will be useful for the fear" Zira said "Zira! Where is Simba!?" Nala growled "That I won't tell you" Zira giggled "You better not hurt my son Zira!" Sarabi growled "Sarabi... I thought we were friends oh wait that was years ago" Zira laughed "Zira if you have done something to my son you'll have to answer to me" Sarabi growled "I can't wait for the spend like old times Sarabi" Zira said "Enjoy exploring my lair all of you but be warned i am expecting company for your friends" Zira said "So you invited more friends over to the party I think we can work with that" Snow White Said fearless "You get away with this Zira" Snow said "And who is gonna stop me? you and your worthless arrows?" Zira hanged up on the speaker, "Come on" Emma and her group went up the stairs and looked left and right "Oh great which way do we go?" Timon asked, Emma began to think "Timon, Pumbaa, Sharla, Tatiana you guys look for Jane... We will look for Zira" Emma said, Timon & Pumbaa and their sweethearts turned left while Emma and her group turned right.

Back at the jolly roger, Mr. Smee was cooking a snack which happened to be Kebab "Ah yes nothing like quiet time and some nice fresh meat on a stick" Mr. Smee said with his mouth watering, as he was enjoying his meal he heard noises coming from inside the ship, which sounded like footsteps "Huh?" Mr. Smee said, he went inside to investigate, as he looked around he was approach by two men, one thinned with long hair and one bulked and blonde "Can i help you gentleman?" Mr. Smee asked, the blonde bulked one knockout Mr. Smee with one punched. they carried out of the jolly roger, and toke him to their boss, Clayton, "Excellent Gentlemen... now do no harm to him.. we will question him when he awakes" Clayton said to his henchmen, the hunter and his pirates than saw a helicopter coming and landed on the ground, an old face Clayton recognized came out of the large machine, "Clayton" Buldeo said, the two than hugged like friends at school "Its good to see you again Buldeo" Clayton said "I brought you something old dost" Buldeo said, he went back into the helicopter and toke out a brief case, when he opened it, a large weapon was revealed "Your new gun" Buldeo said, the new gun was a modified and a hybrid of mossberg 500 shotgun and sniper, Clayton smiled like a birthday boy recieving the best gift "Oh yeah this baby here is a killer" Clayton said as he holded the gun like he was about to shot someone "Now we can began the ultimate hunt" Clayton said as cocked the gun.