FINAL CHAPTER PART I: I Am Thy Stable Boy's Spirit

"Even those who are gone are with us as we go on" ~ Simba

Flashback: Timon and Pumbaa find Simba 

Simba had ran so far from the pridelands that he made it to a dry place, the lion cub had fainted due to much worry, 

vultures circled around Simba thinking that he was dead and they proceeded to feed on him, the vultures than heard yelling a warthog and meerkat charged at them scaring them off "Yeeeehaaaah!!!" Timon and Pumbaa said "Beat it ya carcass loving bir...

vultures circled around Simba thinking that he was dead and they proceeded to feed on him, the vultures than heard yelling a warthog and meerkat charged at them scaring them off "Yeeeehaaaah!!!" Timon and Pumbaa said "Beat it ya carcass loving birds!" Timon said "I love scaring them vultures" Pumbaa laughed "We get them all time" Timon laughed, Pumbaa walked toards Simba still unconscious "Hey Timon is this a little lion?" Pumbaa asked, Timon walked towards Simba and looked around him "Okay what do we have here?.. a tail with a large bush hair, claws... and" Timon looked into Simba's mouth and saw his teeth "HOLY... ITS A LION.. RUN PUMBAA!!!!" Timon ran "Hold on Timon its a lion cub" Pumbaa explain "He is all alone out here... can we keep him?" Pumbaa asked "Pumbaa hello are you there! its a lion... lions eat meat like ours... you do know he is gonna grow right?" Timon said "But i heard they are quite strong" Pumbaa said "Maybe he will be on our side" Pumbaa said, Timon began to think about everything Pumbaa said about Lions "Hey maybe having a lion around may work out" Timon got on top of Pumbaa "So that is a yes?" Pumbaa asked "Of course now lets head back to the jungle and find a waterfall it is hot here" Pumbaa carried Simba to the jungle which was half near the gorilla territory. 

When they arrived at a waterfall Timon poured water on Simba's face waking him up "You alright kid?" Timon asked "I think so..." Simba said a sorrow voice, "We found you and we brought you here" Pumbaa said "Thanks for the help" Simba said walking under a tree and sat down sad "I think he is down..." Timon said "Lets try to comfort him" Pumbaa said, "Hey kid whats wrong?" Pumbaa asked "Where are you from kid?" Timon asked "It doesn't matter i can't go back" Simba said "What did you do kid?" Pumbaa asked "Something horrible but i don't want to talk about" Simba said "Anything we can do to help ya" Timon asked "Not unless you can change the past" Simba said "You in the times like this Timon always says" Pumbaa tapped Timon to tell Simba "Look kid you gotta put your past way behind.. bad things happen and you can't do anything about" Timon said "You can't?" Simba asked "Exactly when the whole world turns its back you turn your back on the world" Timon said "And embrace the future ahead of you" Pumbaa said "Thats not what i was taught" Simba said "than maybe you need a new lesson kid repeat after me" Timon cleared his throat "Hakuna Mata" Timon said "What?" Simba "Hakuna Mata it means no worries" Pumbaa said, Timon and Pumbaa began to sing.