Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Sebastian's POV 

My fingers ached to light my lighter but I remove the cigarette from my lips and return it to the box. I know Anne hates it when I smoke. I stood outside on the balcony and stared at the dark windows of their hotel room. I put my hands in my pockets and smiled. It's really easy to find her. I smiled to myself and then I see movement through the cracks of the curtains. I see Joe but I can't see Anne. I looked at my watch it was almost 2 am. What is he or they doing awake? Then I see Anne she walks over to the windows and I quickly move back inside my hotel room. She peers out the windows to look down at the side alley of the hotels. Joe follows her and he took looks out. He looks at her before giving her a kiss on the ear and I boil up in rage. Anne wipes her eyes before she turns away and hugs Joe. The curtains return to its original position and I can't see them anymore. Did they have a fight? I call Anne's phone but no answer. I opened a bottle of wine and poured some into the glass the hotel has already supplied. I looked at the glass and gulped it fast effort taking the bottle. I sit on the couch staring at my open window and drinking out of the bottle. I call Anne again but she doesn't answer. I gulped down a big amount of the wine that it spilled. "Shit." I wiped my mouth and went to the bathroom. I turned on the lights and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes are bloodshot and I have dark circles under them. I splashed my face and I stared down on the running water as I had both hands gripping the sink. I turned it off and looked back at the mirror. I'm so tired but I can't sleep. I turn away and walk out my hands shaking in anger. I punch the bed and I throw the sheets aside and just punched away. Why don't you love me Anne? 

                                  * * * 

I was saying side to side but the girl was holding me up. Quickly I withdrew my hotel key and opened the door. She quickly removed my clothes as we got to the bed. "Hold on." I said holding her wrist. 

"Something wrong?" Her accent was the only problem. 

"I wanna undress you. I always undress you." I slurred. The street lamps outside let off a low orangey glow in my room. She looked so much like Anne but this girl has longer hair. 

"Do whatever Sebastian." She giggles laying down on the bed. My vision blurred and she laid there with a smile on her face. Their smiles weren't the same. 

"Anne." I take her face in my hand. 

"I'll be Anne if you want. I'll be anyone." She pulls me toward her. I undressed her and their bodies were completely different. I kiss her and she kisses back. I have an Anne. 

                              * * *

I wake up the blanket wrapped around my waist. My clothes were thrown on the floor. The girl I knew as Anne was gone. Just like the real one. I was still unhappy,unsatisfied. A pain shot through my head and I laid back down. My eyes moving to the side and I see that Anne's curtains were opened. Gavin and Adrian were with their dad they were dressed for something. Anne came out to the living room dressed ever so wonderfully in a sundress. I needed to know where they are  going. I dressed quickly and waited outside for them to come out. I put my shades on and lit a cigarette. Not too long later Joe came out carrying Adrian in one arm and holding Anne's hand with his free while Gavin being carried by Anne. They had a car waiting for them and I quickly motioned for a taxi. I threw my cigarette out and told the man in Spanish to follow the car. After thirty minutes or so they stopped at an art museum. I knew this one it's the Museo Nacional del Prado. Anne smiled as she helped the boys out. They entered the museum and stayed back a couple of minutes waiting for them. After the wait I went in and paid for my entrance before making my throw the exhibitions. I looked for them making sure they didn't see me either. As I turned a corner I bumped into Anne and her face ran out of color. She stood there frozen but I couldn't believe I got her on her on. I reached out and she swats away my hand. "Don't you touch me you bastard." 

"Anne can you just listen to me." I walked towards her but she starts to walk the opposite direction. People were starting to pile into the exhibition she walked into and I hurried to grab her arm but she gets away. Through all the people I had to make sure she didn't make a scene. If I did Joe would come marching over here and kill my ass. I lost her in the sea of people and I caught a glimpse of her again towards the end. Why did they all come at this exhibition. Anne had already reached Joe and the kids. I saw her hook her arm around Joe's and he kisses her forehead. They were looking for at one painting Adrian and Gavin looked up to it while Joe read something from the pamphlet. Anne placed her head on Joe's shoulder and I felt a sudden pang of jealousy once again. She turns her head to look back at me. Her hand gripped Joe's arm and he got distracted and looked down at her. I moved away to hide and when Joe glanced back I was already leaving. I clenched my fist as I was leaving the museum. I needed her so much.