chapter 3~ Their wife

Start from the beginning

the Chic design of the walls were somehow making me believe that this house is not old as it seems to be. the truth here is that I've been roaming around this so called office, my eyes have been shifting all around and i feel like I've memorized every details around me.

seriously?! what's taking those guys long?, my stressing thoughts were halted when the door opened, revealing the boys with their still expression.

" mind explaining things to me now??" i crossed my arms and looked at them intently.

" you see... its your destiny. since the moment you were born and set foot on this very planet. you were bound to have a special part in our life... you jirim'~sshi is destined to be married to us.. to be 'OUR' partner for the rest of your life" kris said without any pause at all.

" your father Gabriel.., we knew him for quite a long time now... and his death shocked as just as much as it did to you" xiumin.

" its our destiny too.to spend our life with you jirim~sshi.." lay added and smiled at the thought of being with jirim.

" are you sure that's what my father had planned for my life??! to live with you guys?? to be married with all of you? you know this sounds really ridiculo--" no matter how many times my mind tried to process what they are saying to me right now. i just can't .. my mind just can't deliver everything. 

" it really does sound ridiculous." luhan entered the room and sat on the available chair in front of jirim. he looked at me with despise. why does he keep on doing that?! he keeps on sending me death glares and im really starting to hate it.

" luhan.. I'm glad you even joined our little meeting here.. " kris said sternly. i saw a hint of sarcasm there. i wonder if this is something casual to them.

i watched as tao's glance hit me " do you understand now jirim?" he said with utter most sincerity. well this is surprising.. i didn't imagine him to be anywhere near serious. maybe this is really serious.. father is this really your plan for me??

" i-i understand ... but it seems unfair you know. to be married with only one girl.. i mean there's just too many of you .. isn't it like cheating legally or something??" i said, my eyes still on the ground. its crazy.. this is crazy... i know I'm starting to take what they said  was my destiny .

" you don't have to worry about that.. we know that we have to share you equally and were totally okay with that..." xiumin beamed at me showing his cute puffy cheeks.

" uhh-- i don't know... I'm not used to this.. you know love doesn't work this way.. and marriage is something that involves love.. i cant just marry you all for the sake of fulfilling my father's wish."

" we do love you jirim.. we may have known you just today but we know in our hearts that we love you.. and soon you will too" chen approached me and took my hands, caressing it lovingly.

the idea was not really crazy and unbelievable as it seems.. oh let me scratch that. ITS REALLY CRAZY AND I JUST WANNA GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE. but apparently something inside me is being open minded and suggesting to let this give a shot.

this would have been better if my father have told me this from the start.. aish~ this would probably a good thing for me right?? being married to six handsome boys.. actually i should be really thankful to have them right? not everybody would have fate like mine.

" arasso~ i'll do my best to be your wife" *hopefully. how hard could it be to be married to this humans.

author's note:

yes i know I'm very slow XD forgive me!~~ ^______^ 

vote and comment... add to your reading list.

+happysquid+