Jane called for her loyal servants and started to go through the important things that had to be discussed that day.

As the laws were passed in through King's Landing, Jane made  efforts to enforce them within the Westerlands.

Jane skipped the lunch and went on to the meeting with the common folk and nobility alike who were waiting for audiences with her to discuss important requests, petitions and disputes to be settled by her judgement. Today there were at least a hundred and twenty people Jand had to meet one by one.

Jane then visited two of her children and her step-daughter and son Jaehaera Targaryen and Gaemon, talking to Jaehaera about her lessons and then she went to Gaemon to greet him good night and to read him about wonders of east.

With that, Jane would go to her own bedchambers and read for a while before she took her bath and went to sleep.

That is what Jane's life had become in Casterly Rock and she did not mind it knowing that this was what she had to do as her part of keeping House Lannister reamemberd and making everyone in the kingdoms envy prosperity of the Westerlands.

~

Jane Lannister was nervous aa she saw banners of three headed dragon coming in her way, Aemond, Rhaenys and reast of their court were finnaly here.

Jane had spent almost an entire month planning the tourney in Lannisport with the help of her cousin Jamie Hill who made sure that everything was in place.

Lannisport was the lion's city, the very heart of the Lannister power besides Casterly Rock and it was appropriate for celebrations like tourneys more than the Rock. The Rock had many courtyards, yes but they were not big enough for such big events.

~

The welcome feast turned in a party.

Men and women were all into the lively atmosphere of conversations as the music blasted through the room.

King and Queen were dancing all across floors that was usually empty, Aemond and Rhaenys were spinning on dance floor, while Jane was sure that her ears were going to die from all this noise.

Throughout the night people asked her to dance and she politely accepted each offer.

Jane despised it, despised the songs and the people all around. She just wanted to visit her children who were not allowed to join festivities as they were to young.

The most horrific thing about that night was the fact that Aegon was looking at her the entire time. Jane could not seem to escape the gaze of his observant eyes. Every single man she had danced with received a calm glare and she as she spun and moved received a look of awe. Jane did not understand why he was only paying attention to her, he had his mistress for that.

~

' A marrige between our daughter Naerys and son of Sharako Lohar ? Are you mad ? ' Rhaenys said as they read over the peace treaty between Seven Kingdom's and Triarchy.

The Triarchy was an alliance of the Free Cities,  to Westeros the Triarchy was biggest enemy.

Rhaenys thought she would finally have some peace in Rock, far away for capital and all probably, again she was wrong... and again her husband was the one upsetting her.

' The ambassadors suggested it. They believe it would be beneficial for both of if we do it. I know we are sworn enemies, but it would be best if we unite ' Aemond explained.

' No! '

' Marriage alliance's break, let just keep them engaged for a few years, for realms sake, and then we can easily break it of. '