Chapter 2: Who and What

A/N: The long awaited chapter two. Hopefully you'll like it. It's short because Chapter 3 is extremely long :)

Warning: This chapter contains sexual material. If this offends you, please skip the Italics part.

Enjoy ;)

Chapter 2

Andreas Decio was a 28-year-old famous businessman. He had graduated from NYU with flying colours and took over his father's company the minute he stepped out of university.

His reputation though, unlike his brain, was down the drain. He was known for dating famous models, sleeping with them and then harshly dumping them. He never mixed business with pleasure, yet he did not hesitate to flirt with every single woman on his floor.

He was arrogant, didn't take no for an answer, and was the biggest asshole in the planet. He switched employees at a faster pace than changing his clothes. He was scary when he worked, and never, ever had he lost a business deal.

That's what I was told when I first landed the job of a personal assistant to Andreas Decio. The rest I read in the tabloids, magazines, and of course, the internet.

It was safe to say that Andreas was a playboy with an attitude. And my situation was just made everything worse.

You shouldn't have drunk all those shots. Whose fault was that?

Since I was his PA, he didn't act like an asshole to me, a pleasant surprise that I still took advantage of. We had a good business relationship since the beginning.

Of course, you have absolutely no sex appeal, that's why you were still a virgin until almost two months ago.

I couldn't argue with that. My wardrobe contained strict business attire only. My skirts were always below my knees, my blouses buttoned up to reveal nothing but my neckline, and my shoes more comfortable than pretty.

Yes, I was boring, but it saved me from getting fired or quitting. I had no intention of having an affair, no matter how drop dead gorgeous the other party was.

Pft...don't make me laugh. Who would want to have an affair with you?

I contemplated shooting my mind, but seeing that my mind was really me, I couldn't really do that.

It was comfortable this way. He ordered me to send flowers to his models every once in a while, and he continued to screw new ones, adding more to what I called 'The List'.

This was why I was freaking out. That one night stand was a drunken mistake, something that none of us wanted nor intended to happen. I remembered how happy I was when he seemed to remember nothing, coming back to work the next day as if nothing had happened.

I sighed as I quietly worked on the documents that were given to me. I hated thinking about him, hated to think about all the women he had been with prior and after sleeping with me. I knew that this crush of mine was unhealthy especially with this unplanned pregnancy.

I was 21 for God's sake! How was I supposed to raise a baby all on my own? My mom wouldn't hesitate to disown me if she'd find out my baby was fatherless. My friends would look at me with pity and Andreas would give me a look of disgust and fire me without a second thought.

 Why did my life suck so much?

You don't want me to answer that, do you?

Xxx

You're so beautiful," he murmured in her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

She laughed, "You're just saying that to get me naked," she said, disbelief in her eyes.