Chapter 27

Hello, after an enternity. Mature content ahead. So, skip it if you are uncomfortable. Happy reading ☺️.

*****************************

After their makeout, TejRan are seen sleeping hugging each other tightly on the bed. Teja moves a bit in her sleep making Karan's sleep to get disturbed. He yawns and wakes up. He saw Teja beside him in his arms as his soulmate. He smiles and kisses her forehead. Teja smiles in her sleep and opens her eyes slowly. She smiles at Karan who is looking at her lovingly.

She pecks his lips and said - "Hello, handsome!" Karan kisses her nose and wishes her back. "Aren't you hungry??" - Karan asked her. She nods her head agreeing to him. "Let's get fresh up and go have our dinner." - Karan said and he took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Karan, what are you doing? Put me down. I'm not even wearing a single cloth." - Teja whines in his arms. "You don't need a single cloth when you are going to bathe, baby girl!" - Karan smirks and winks at her. Teja understands his dirty mind and slaps his chest. He reaches the bathroom with her.

He slowly kept her on the slab beside the sink. He took two brushes and put paste on them. He passes one to her and one to himself. Then, he went and opened the tap on the bath tub. After it filled up a quarter of the bathtub he put some soap in it. Then, he goes to Teja, who had finished brushing her teeth. He also finished brushing his teeth.

He picked her up again and put her in the bathtub. He closed the tap and got into the bathtub. He sits facing her. Teja looks at him while he looks at her. There is a desire in each other's eyes. Karan takes Teja's right leg and massages it while locking his eyes with her. He takes soap and puts a bit on both her legs and starts to rub it.

Teja feels goosebumps feeling his touch on her legs. It's not the first time him touching her but it's always new for her. Then, his hands slowly move up to her thighs. Teja grips her hands on the side of the bathtub and breathes heavily. Karan smirks looking at her reaction by his action. He moves closer while moving his hands on her.

His hand moves up to her inner thigh and Karan stops. He looks at Teja and Teja is awaiting his next move. Karan touches her clit with his finger. Teja let out a moan. Then, he strokes her clit with his fingers. Teja grips more with the side of the bathtub. Her chest heaving up and down each stroke he does upon her clit.

His other hand moves to her chest and holds one of her breasts. He starts to massage her breast while rubbing her pussy clit. Teja moans with his action. She closes her eyes in pleasure. After a second, she feels Karan had stopped his actions. She opens her eyes and looks at him. He forwards his hand to her.

She raises her eyes at him. He holds her hands and pulls her towards him. She lands on his lap. She looks up at him. He turns her around. Now, her back is facing his front. As they are naked, her dick is touching her bare bottom back. Teja feels shivers in her spine. He pulls her more to him. He takes some soap in his hand and starts to rub it on her shoulder.

He gives her a little massage on her shoulder. Then, he moves down to her chest and holds both her breasts. He massages to her breasts. She drops her head back on his shoulder feeling pleasure by his action. She looks at him and Karan feels his gaze on her. She moves a bit up without disturbing his work and seals her lips with his.

She kisses his lips and holds his neck pulling him more to kiss. He kisses her as well. They both keep kissing each other hungrily exploring their lips. Slowly, Karan's one hand moves down to her pussy seductively. Teja is so into the kiss that she didn't realize what he is upto next. He inserts his finger inside her making her to break the kiss and moan.

He puts 2 more fingers inside her and starts to thrust in and out. He was slow and steady at first but he increases his speed. Teja moves up her hips a bit giving him more acces. She moan more when his dick was pushed inside from the back. Her pleasure is tripled now. His one hand is massaging and groping her nipples, his other hand is doing magic inside her meanwhile his dick is giving her more pleasure from the back.

Karan also groans feeling his dick inside her yet again. He thrust in and out more forcely this time. "Ahhh, Karan.. Yes.. Faster.. Faster..." - Teja moans making him groan as well. After few minutes, they reached climax and they cummed together. They both relaxed and tried to catch breath.

Then, Teja turns facing him. She kisses his eyes, nose, cheeks, forehead and his lips. Then, she stands up a bit showing her pussy to him. He looks up at her and she winks at him smiling. He smiles and hides his face on to her pussy. He licks the cum oozing out of her. Teja holds the shelf and enjoys it.

Karan brings his hand towards her breasts and starts to massage it again while licking her pussy. He widens her legs a bit. Then, he entered his tongue inside her pussy without warning her. Teja holds his head and pushes him more into her while messing his hair. Karan entered one of his finger while mouthfucking her.

Teja moans more in pleasure. "Ahha, baby. I'm.. cummin.. cumming!" - Teja said and yet again she cummed all over his face. He slowly make her lay on the bathtub with her head resting on the headrest. He takes a nipple in his mouth and starts to suck it while groping the other one with his left hand.

Then, his another hand strokes his dick before entering her again. He slowly rubs his dicks upon her entrance teasing her. Teja moans and whines at him. He smiles and enters her in a push. He takes out and again pushes inside her with full force. "Ahh, Baby!!!" - Teja moans more.

Karan starts to thrust in an out while sucking and groping her breasts one by one. Teja holds his neck and messes his hair. "Baby, I'm cumming.. I'm.. cumming.." - Teja pants. "Baby, only when I say.. okay?" - Karan said and Teja nods her head holding it. Karan pushes more faster and deeper. After few seconds, he was about to cum as well.

"Baby, now!!!" - Karan said and they both climaxed together. They both pants heavily. Karan slowly takes his dick out and pecks her lips and her forehead. She hugs him tightly while saying - "I love you, baby!" Karan smiles and kisses her head. "I love you too, babygirl!!" Then, they get fresh up and goes down to the hotel restaurant.

TejRan found AnHarsh and their son sitting in the table at the restaurant. Harsh waves at them and asked them to come over. Teja nods and holds Karan's hand. Karan looks at their entangled hands and then at Teja. She moves forward dragging him with her. Karan smiles at looking at her happy and smiling face. He feels happy seeing his babygirl happy.

"Hey, where have you two been? I tried to call you both but your phone were switched off!" - Aneri said. "We were in his room, Bhabhi!" - Teja said and Harsh raised his eyebrows. "Doing what?" - Harsh question her. Teja gulps and looks at Karan. He shrugs his shoulder and Teja frowns at him.

"Well, confessing our love and showing it too." - Teja said hiding something in her sentence. Aneri understands it and smiles. Harsh was confused. He was about to ask but Aneri stops him whispering something in his ears. He understands it and smiles. "So, I guess my princess had finally found her prince charming." - Harsh said.

Teja turns to Karan after listening to her brother. Karan also turns and faces her. Teja holds his hand on the table and entangled their fingers. Then, she turns towards her Bhaiyya and Bhabhi. "Yes!" - Teja said happily and resting her head on his shoulder. Karan smiles and kisses her head.

**********************************

The End!

So, are you all surprised looking at the end??😂 Well, I don't know what more to write on this story. But don't worry, I'll give you all an epilogue. Thank you for the constant support and love on this story. Will catch you up with the epilogue soon.❤️