"You acting funny tonight?" Giving Fat that 'help me' look.

Fat hit my shoulder, "I'm go get a drink." As he walked off.

"What?" Confused.

Mugging me, "Since you got here you ain't said a word to me or hell even around me or any wagers close to me." She said.

Smacking his lips, "Mane... don't start that shit." Sliding back from her.

Walking closer up on me, "Matter of fact you been acting funny for these last couple of months as if you got a bitch or something."

"Nahh! I don't I just been out da way." Checking my phone.

I saw that Samaria texted me and my heart dropped to my stomach. I thought maybe she was watching me or something.

Trying to grab my phone, "Key you don't hear me?"

Snatching it, "Look you ain't my girl so why you trippin?" Shaking my head.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH LONDYN💗

wyd

getting ready wbu

finnah smoke before i head out

ohhh wyg

fat shit

uhmm well ok

Today 1:21 AM

wya

finnah dip
yu need somethin

ohh i was trying to see if we meeting at my place or yours

mines

iight i'm come once i leave

iight bet

TEXT MESSAGES WITH LONDYN💗

I left Bri there still going on and on. She know how to stop a nigga from having fun. I hate how when you tell hoes what it is they end up falling in love.

Walking up to Woo and Fat, "Aye I'm finnah head out." Dapping them up.

Laughing, "She got you running like that." Fat said.

"Nah she annoying!" I said.

Woo tapped on Fat, "Nah you trying to get ghost fore ya girl comeback." Joking.

"Sh.." Getting cut off.

"Ain't yo girl!" They mocked me.

"Whatever! I'm hit y'all up tomorrow." I said.

Walking out the section, "KEY!" Bri shouted.

I just ignored her and went over by Samaria before leaving.

Dapping Roddy up, "Wassam!" I said.

Dapping me back up, "Waddup!" He said. "You finnah go?" Asking.

"Yea." I said. "Uhmm where is Sam?" Asking him.

Pointed to the DJ booth, "Over there." He said.

"Iight." Walking away.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

Jumping and bout to swing on me, "Boy you almost got knocked out." Holding a mic.

"Damn my bad." Letting her hand go.

Putting the mic down, "Wassup."

"I'm finnah go." Telling her.

Looking at me sideways, "I know you told me already." She said.

"I came to get a hug before I left." I said.

"You acting like we not finnah see each other once I leave." She said.

Holding my arms out, "Now if I didn't come hug you yo ass would've been mad." I said.

Rolling her eyes, "Whatever."

We hugged real quick and I left with the quickness. I had to leave cause I ain't got time for the bullshit she is on. Mane these bitches be on that weird shit.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
June 9,2019
Memphis, Tennesse| Club

"Why my man left?" Playing with Fat.

Fat laughed, "Ohh now he your man?"

"I'm just playing but for real why his long head ahh left?" Grabbing my cup.

Fat shrugged his shoulders, "Shid I don't know!"

I ain't believe him cause he always tell them why he finnah dip out. But don't worry I'll ask him when I get to his house.So for right now I'm just continued to party with the girls and have fun.

Mimi handed me the bottle, "Roddy wanted me to give this to you."

"Thanks!" Taking it. Opening the bottle, "Wanna take shots?" Asking her.

Nodding her head, "Of course! Can my friend come take some with us?" Asking me.

"Yeah girl!" Smiling. She walked away, "Val shot a clock." Smirking at her.

Val came over and sat on my lap, "YOU ALREADY KNOWWWWWWW!" In her best Big Freedia voice.

Mimi and her friend came back I really forgot her name cause she barely been around us. And when she is the vibes are just weird. But it is what it is. I poured us all like 5 shots and we took them.

Pointing to Mimi, "You look familiar and don't know why?" Val said.

"I do?" She was confused.

Raising her eyebrow, "Yeah... I don't know from where though." Val said.

Mimi fixed her a drink and nodded her head. You could just tell the vibes was weird after that point. Welp that was weird but we kept on partying til the club was starting to get too wild so me, Fat, Val, and Woo dipped out fore they got to shooting.

"Alright... I'll talk to you tomorrow!" Hugging Val.

Hugging me back, "Text me when you make it home." Smiling at me.

"If that's where she going." Woo added.

Smacking my lips, "Shutup!" Giving her a thumbs up, "Okay!"

"I'm just saying I never met two best friends who stay at each other houses all the time." Woo said.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Now you have!" I said.

"Girl don't worry bout him." Val said. "Be safe!"

"I am!" Telling her.

Fat walked me to my car to make sure I made it safely. I pulled off and made my way to Key house.