Maki Zenin ∣ Lovesick girls

Start from the beginning

Sunday should have been a day where you should have time for yourself but the day was nearly not long enough to complete the whole household and catch up with the stuff you did in school.

Projects, homework and sheets you did as a preparation for the upcoming exams.

The money was spent mostly for the rent and other important things like hygiene products but sometimes you found nothing in your fridge to devour at the end of the month which made you work at a old lady.

You walked with her dog a few times a day when she wasn't able to.

Before school, after school, in your breaks, when you went home again and shortly before you went to sleep.

It was a busy lifestyle and without Maki Toge and Panda didn't have a reason to help you out as often as they did before.

Your weren't so close with them at all and even though you wished that they would help you more than once a month, you knew that your friendship wasn't so serious that they would have said yes.

In school you were mostly alone since Maki kept distance to you and the others chose her over you.

Your life was sad but nevertheless you still loved Maki and had hopes that everything would slowly change into the old times again where everything was easier than today.

Determined to get your life back together, you made your way to Maki's house at a Sunday.

You wanted her in your life again because you couldn't life without her. Everything was too exhausting when she was absent and when she left your life, she took the colors with her.

Your sweaty hand shook as you lifted one hand to knock on the door.
After some minutes someone opened the door but it wasn't Maki.

Instead of her Yuji and Megumi opened it and looked at you with curious eyes though they behaved as if they got caught at something.

Maybe it was the fact that the whole friend group met without you and didn't even informed you about it.

"Uh, Y/n! Hey, what uh can we do for you."

It really seems that I chase after the agony this girl and these people give me.

"Hey, I wanted to talk with Maki. Can she come out for a sec? It won't take long,-"

since I don't have more time to spent here.

"I am here. You two can go upstairs again."
The greenette looked at me through her glasses and closed the door a bit.

"What do you want?"

I don't know. I want to see you and I want to apologize and I want you back in my life and-

"Do you have some Math notes from last lesson? I was absent and don't have them."

Internally, I hit myself in the face and broke out into tears at the same time because my situation and life where so sad at the moment. It truly wasn't the peak of my life...

"Yeah, I ask Toge if he can sent you them. Was that it or do you want to ask something else?"

Her eyebrow was lifted and she didn't look happy at all. She looked a little bit annoyed as if her time would be too precious to spent it with me instead with her friends.

"I am sorry that I confessed to you. Can we be friends again?"

Your pov

Her eyebrow almost met her hairline now and made me regret my question.
I was so dumb.

"I wish we could but I don't feel comfortable around you to be honest. I'll send you the notes myself and if you are absent again I will sent the things we got and write down but that is the most I can do now. I'm sorry too."