"Go child, have a good life" he said patting her head.

"I will, bye." She waved in his direction then went away in a cab.

After an hour of ride, cab reached to the place where her friends were waiting. She went down from her cab after paying the cab driver and went towards their car where Tirtha and Sharad was waiting for her.

"Hey guys, how was your honeymoon? From the way Tirtha is blushing I can definitely say you are gonna have third member added in your family" Sarah said winking at Tirtha who looked at her pouting with anger.

"I also wish the same but she doesn't want it now. What can a wife's slave do?" Sharad said with a pitiful expression.

"Okay okay, you both stop talking about me and sit in the car. Otherwise we will be late"

"But where are we going?" Sarah asked them confused.

"You will know when we reach, it is a secret for now"

"Hump, your secret. Let's go" then they all went to their destination. After about half hour they reached the fun place.

Under the hazy night sky, dazzling lights shone. At a busy street filled with partygoers, men and women were having fun unrestrainedly.

The corners of Sarah's s mouth tugged at the sight of the dazzling and grand building in front.

"Thi and Sha, the place that would make me happy... It wouldn't be that, right?" Pointing at the skyscraper before them, Sarah asked haltingly.

"Yup. Suru, It is this place, This place is so interesting!" they bobbed their head excitedly.

Sarah felt stuffy inside her chest at their elated look. She totally regretted accepting their promise. Now, she was in the place she never wanted to come. She doesn't like clubbing at all.

"Bar Vista. This is the biggest bar in the capital! Let's go inside; friends of yours will widen your horizons today!" As she said that, Tirtha disregarded Sarah's opinion and pulled her into Bar Vista.

When they entered the bar, groovy music filled Sarah's ears.

Fashionably dressed men and women gyrated on the dance floor, their bodies being reflected by the flirtatious neon lights of the bar.

They both seemed very familiar with this place as Tirtha quickly found empty seats and pulled Sarah down beside her. After which, they ordered cocktails for all of them with practiced ease.

"How is it?! This place isn't half-bad, right?!" Sharad shouted at Sarah's ears.

Briefly glancing at Sharad and Tirtha, Sarah also raised the volume of her voice to answer. "I think this place is boring! I want to go home already!"

"Boring?! How about I pair you with a boy, he is Sharad's friend and he is really good ?!" Tirtha teased Sarah.

Sarah was instantly stunned. At Tirtha's words, that night scenes resurfaced from her memories once more.

She can't be with anyone, right? She is not qualified to be with someone otherwise she will only be a taint on his reputation, won't she?

Sarah's eyes moistened as the pain pricked her heart.

"Sarah, what are you thinking about? That expression you have right now... Are you currently thinking of something painful even in this kind of place?!" Tirtha looked worriedly at Sarah's dazed expression.

Sarah instantly recovered herself from the memories of that terrible night.

"No...nothing i was just thinking of children"

"Are you sure, you are okay?"

"Yes, i am. Let's have fun. Waiter, here... "

Then they went to dance floor, Even after Sarah's resistance, Tirtha and Sharad dragged her to the dance floor and they started to dance while taking drinks in between, but Sarah made sure not to drink any alcoholic beverages. She danced with them while enjoying her non alcoholic beverage. After some long time she felt the need to go to restroom.

"Tirtha, I'll go to the toilet for a while. I will continue when I get back!" After saying this, Sarah took hasty strides toward the direction of the toilet without waiting for Tirtha's reply. But she heard her shouting behind,

"Come back fast"

Only after detaching herself from dance floor did Sarah finally heave a sigh of relief. She really doesn't like this place, one thing is only good which are non alcoholic drinks.

As she walked down the hallway, Sarah, who was so caught up with her thoughts, did not notice that she was walking in the wrong direction.

She was walking toward a path that did not lead to the toilet at all...

Ping! Sarah felt pain on her nose as she collided into something solid.

"Ahh!" Sarah cried out in pain as she rubbed her nose, her heart filling with rage. There was obviously no one in front of her just now! This person must have done it on purpose!

"How were you even walking?! Don't you look at where you are walk-" Sarah raised her head and froze from shock. Looking at the man in front of her who occasionally popped in her mind this last week.

"Damn girl! Why do you keep hanging around me like a ghost?!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊