2. (Izuna)

"Hahh... Ahhh!!"

"Does it hurt, my prince?"

"No... No, more! Please, mooore!!"

My mouth was watering. I had my eyes closed, arching my back, my hips trying to get closer to the source of the pleasure towering above me. The mattress behind my back was engulfing me in a way it usually did not as I was quite light, but with the weight of the man standing on his knees in front of me, I sank deep into the white fabrics.

The man above me was a knight, one of the private guards of my father. He was tall and broad and handsome, with red hair and freckles on his astonishing cheekbones. My legs were on his shoulders, my long, black hair spilling out over my pillow as he fucked me. It was the seventh time in equal amount of days he was in my chambers.

"As you command", he said and increased the depth of his thrusting.

Oh, the bliss of a man who knew the difference between faster and more. This was it. This was definitely it. 

He slowed down, close to coming, not wanting to finish before me, but I grabbed his face in both of my hands.

"No", I said. "Don't stop... Please..."

I knew my begging rendered the knights mental. This one was no exception.

"But I'll come before you", he said, boring his dark blue eyes into my dark brown ones.

"I don't care", I said and locked my hands behind his neck. "Take me."

He did, and I started screaming as he hit my favourite spot, even if it was only three times before he came. He couldn't help but shout out when he came, and he pulled himself out, spilling himself onto my sex, creating a warm sensation I loved that would soon turn into a cooling sensation which I also loved.

I hugged him to my chest, let him rest, let him enjoy the glee of bedding a member of the royal family.

I had a wicked smile on my face and so had he.

"There you are! Where have you been?"

"Nowhere", I said innocently.

My brother, whom I loved more than anything else in the universe, linked his arm through mine, then looked at me sideways as we started walking.

"You smell of someone else's cologne than your own", he said.

I blushed and looked away.

"Maybe", I said in what I hoped was a sweet voice, but I knew it was fruitless.

"Fucking all these hot men is getting to your head", he said, pushing me playfully with his hip. "I'm all for it. But I'm worried. What if anyone finds out?"

"I don't care if anyone finds out", I said nonchalantly.

"Izuna, I'm serious!" Madara my brother said and stopped. We were standing in an outdoor corridor covered by a beautiful, rounded roof carried by incredibly detailed pillars. The yellow stone of the castle looked amazing with the rose garden the space between the pillars opened up to. It looked especially beautiful on a warm summer day like this. "It could have you killed to bed a man! What if the knights tell on you?"

"Don't worry, I only bed three of them", I said, sticking my nose up in the air. "And they won't tell anyone anything because then they know they won't get to bed me anymore if they do."