Night Eyes

Beginning AN: srry for not putting any of the guys outfits there but there just suits and tuxs and whatnot

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Picking out what to wear to a stuffy gala really shouldn't be that hard Wally thinks. A blazer and trousers with a nice shirt should do. But again the people there are extremely judgemental and Wally just wants to get the stares over with quickly and see Dick. So he sucks it up and just puts on a white button-down shirt with a bow tie and

" Wally, we're gonna be late sweetheart, hurry it up!", Wally suddenly hears his Aunt yell so he quickly puts on his shirt and clips on his bow tie.

When he arrives downstairs he sees his aunt in a long, silk, baby blue dress with a cowl neckline. And white kitten heels. She had her hair straightened with slight waves/curls at the end and light blue eyeshadow on with black cherry-like lipstick. Her gold locket that uncle Barry had gifted her was adorned on her neck.

Wally already felt nervous, he knew there was no backing out now. But the idea of seeing Dick after so long kept him going.

He suddenly heard a car pull up. He walked to the living room and looked outside. Wally couldn't hold in his gasp when he saw a black limousine outside. He was so going to talk to Dick about this.

He opened the door and saw that Alfred had already rolled the window down. " Hello Mr. West, you must know what I'm here for considering your attire." Wally knew he and Alfred were already aquatinted considering how much time he spends at the Wayne manor.

" Hi Alfred, I reckon you're here for us aren't you ?", Wally said sheepishly.

" I'm afraid so Mr. West, speaking of where is Mrs. West Allen?", almost immediately after Iris came through the door with a white clutch in hand.

" Oh, Hi Alfred, are you going to be taking us tonight? You know that is not necessary.", Wally's Aunt said.

" Oh please Miss it is no trouble at all now you two should get in, you wouldn't want to be late."

Wally got in the back of the limousine after his aunt and buckled in. He couldn't help his nerves from coming back again. He got his phone out of his pocket and checked the time and felt relief that they wouldn't be late. He put his phone back in his pocket and let his body relax. Tonight would go smoothly he thought, trying to cheer himself up and make the nerves go away.

He closed his eyes and thought of Dick, he'd been doing that a lot lately, but just as friends of course, just as friends.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

As soon as he walked into the big room he felt like all eyes were on him. Well actually only 3 people even paid mind to him but in his defense, it felt like more.

" Iris, It's lovely to see you here, I see you got my invitation!"

Wally looked up and there he was. Dick was dressed in what looked to be a very expensive suit with a blue tie. His hair was gelled back in a way Wally knew he hated. He was standing next to Bruce with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face as he was now looking at Wally.

" I didn't think you'd come, I'm glad you did though, I was starting to miss you." God, Wally could say the same. Even though it only had been two weeks since they had seen each other he had missed the dark-haired boy too much.

Dick took a step forward until he was inches away from Wally. " C'mon I'll show you where ten deserts and sodas are." Dick suddenly took a hold of his hand and glanced at Bruce quickly for permission. Bruce nodded and gave him a small smile Wally forgets he was even capable of giving. He suddenly felt himself being whiskered away through a crowd of people.