Chapter 16

"Speaking"

"SHOUTING"

*Parseltounge*

Flashback

Writting

— — —

Harry's summer has been some what pleasant. He got a new room in dudley's second bedroom and ever since then his relatives didn't bother him, they pretended like he didn't exist. Him and Draco have been sending letters very often and have been getting alot closer. When Harry found out that draco's family is siding with the dark side, he was ecstatic. Atleast he has his best friend in this war. Draco found out more about harry's home life, he didn't like the way the muggles treated harry and wishes he could beat them up himself but he must wait for the right time. It's been a few weeks after harry's birthday and he's wondering why he hasn't received any letters from his friends yet.

Harry was practicing some new spells when all of a sudden a house elf appeared in front of him. "Who are you?" Harry asked the house elf. "My name is dobby sir. I heard all about Mister harry potter, my master talks about you alot." Dobby said as harry stared at the house elf. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked. "Right how could dobby forget. I'm such a bad house elf." Dobby said as he started hitting himself. "H-hey stop that!" Harry said as he stried stopping dobby. He got fed up and decided to use a spell which worked. "Now just tell me why your here without hurting yourself." Harry said as he released the spell. "Sorry. Mister harry potter must not go to hogwarts this year." Dobby said as harry just stared at him. He was about to respond when his whale of an uncle slammed the door open. "Keep it down boy!" Vernon said as harry covered dobby in a blanket and nodded. His uncle left and he sighed. "Why would I not go back to hogwarts?" Harry asked as he took the blanket off dobby. "Because Mister harry potter isn't safe there!" Dobby replied. "I am safe there, my friends are there!" Harry replied. "But Mister harry potter's friends don't respond to his letters!" Dobby said as harry's clicked. "You've been taking my letters?!" Harry said as Vernon entered the room. He quickly pushed dobby into the closet and said a quick 'heartfelt' sorry to his uncle. When he opened the closet dobby was no where to be seen. He told tom what happened and even Tom was confused.

In the middle of rhe night, harry woke up to something patting on his window. He check to see what it was and was very surprised to see the Weasley twins and Ron in what seems to be a flying car? "What you guys doing here?" Harry whispered. "We came to get-" "you harry." The twins explained while Ron just glared at harry. "No offense guys but I kinda like being here, no one bothers me." Harry explained. "No choice come on get your things." Charlie Weasley said as harry rolled his eyes, no point in arguing. He grabbed his luggage and wrote a quick letter to his 'relatives' incase they go berserk and left to go to the Weasley house.

When they arrived, the sun had already risen and so has Molly Weasley apparently. She scolded the boys for coming home so Kate and escorted harry to Ron's room. Harry didn't like that he had to room with Ron but he just had to bare with it, he would have preferred being yelled at by his relatives than room with Ron. "Aren't you going to unpack?" Ron asked. "No, I like it this way." Harry lied as he casted a silent chram on his luggage incase someone would go snooping around. "I'm going for a walk." Harry said as he was about to leave. "Byt you might get lost, let me go with you." Ron said as he stood up. "I prefer to be alone." Harry said coldly as he left the room.

He was walking near the back of the house when he met a girl. She had ginger hair, harry assumed she was one of the Weasley children. "Hello." Harry greeted as the girl stared at him. "Hello, you're harry potter right?" The girl asked as harry nodded. "My name is Ginerva Weasley but you can call me Ginny. I heard all about you, you're so cool! Defeating he who must not be named at a young age!" Ginny said as Harry smiled sheepishly. He knew she wasn't like Ron. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking. Harry found out that ginny will be attending her first year in hogwarts this year. She was over the moon, even though harry was in slytherin she still treated him with as much respect as she would to any other person. Harry knew she and him would be great friends.

- - -

Sorry for short chapter, I have many assignments to do so I couldn't update as much. Please go read my other book, it's called "Son of  Maleficent"

 Please go read my other book, it's called "Son of  Maleficent"

Please vote and comment. Have a wonderful day/night everyone!