Chapter 14

"Speaking"

"SHOUTING"

*Parseltounge*

Flashback

Writting

- - -

The next day harry was so rudely woken up by Blaise and Draco pouring ice cold water on his face in an attempt to wake him up. With a wave of his hand he was dry. "No fun! How did you even do that!?" Blaise exclaimed as Pansy entered the room. "Whats going on here?" Pansy asked as she pointed to Blaise trying to tackle harry. "We pranked harry by pouring water on him to wake him up but failed since harry just cleaned himself with a wave of his hand." Draco sighed, explaining to Pansy. "Wow! How did you do it harry?" Pansy asked turning to harry, giggling. "I read a book." Harry replied as he smiled sheepishly.

After they all packed their bags, they went down to the great hall. Today was the last day of hogwarts and all the students would be going home today. Harry wasn't excited at all. He didn't want to go back to the dursleys but he had no choice, he still had to earn the old man's trust. Harry took Tom's diary and emerald with him down to the great hall. Emerald was wrapped on the back of his neck, beneath his hair so that she won't be spotted. The group of friends along with the rest of the slytherins sat down at the table. Ever since harry 'fought' voldemort the students were crowding him like some kind of God, thankfully his housemates protected him. Dumbledick started his end of the year speech to which harry ignored since he found it boring. "...now let us announce the house cup." Dumblewhore said gaining most of the student's attention, including harry's. "In last place we have gryffindor with 312 points, third place goes to hufflepuff with 345 points, third place goes to ravenclaw with 390 points and first place goes to slytherin with 403 points." Dumblemunch said as the hall clapped loudly. "Yes well done slytherins however, there will be extra points this year." Dumbles said as the hall quieted down. Harry glared at the old coot. "I would like to give fifty points to miss hermoine Granger for the good use of knowledge when fighting You-know-who." Dumbledore said as the gryffindors clapped proudly at their housemate. "Fifty to ronald Weasley for showing such a great skill in chess." Dumblefuck said, once again giving the gryffindors points. Ron looked at the slytherins as if he were mocking them. Draco was being held down by crabbe and goyle as harry tried calming him down, Pansy and Blaise glared back at the weasel. "I would also like to give fifty points to Mister Draco malfoy for assisting his friends when in time of need." Dumblewhore said as the whole great hall was shocked, even Draco and harry. No one ever expected a slytherin to be given points from dumblefuck. "And sixty points to Mister harry potter for defeating You-know-who for the second time." Dumblebitch said as he finished off the awards. The whole great hall was silent before it burst into congratulations. "I declare slytherin winner of the house cup with gryffindor in second place, ravenclaw in third place and hufflepuff in last." Dumblemunch said as his eyes twinkled. The slytherins were ecstatic, as the gryffindors looked at them with rage except for some. Ravenclaw clapped happy they didn't end up last as the hufflepuffs were a little disappointed.

After the feast, all the students were about to leave to go to hogsmead to ride the train when professor Snape walked up to harry. "Mister potter." Snape called out as harry and his friends Draco, blaise, Neville, Pansy, crabbe, goyle, and the Weasley twins stopped. Harry tilted his head confused. "Good job for this school year at potions. I expect great things from you." Snape said as he went back to the castle very dramatically. Saying harry was shocked would be an understatement. The students who saw this were also shocked. Snape wasn't one to give out compliments after all. After they got over their shock they went to hogsmead and boarded the train.

They found a small compartment near the end of the train. They all split up into two groups since they can't fit in the compartment all together. Harry, Draco and the twins were together while the others were in the other compartment. "That was weird, with Snape earlier." George said as he helped Fred put his trunk away. "Yeah, it was shocking. He doesn't even compliment me and I'm his God son!" Draco said as he sat down and took emerald from harry. "You should have seen harry's face. He was in a mix between shocked and embarrassed." Fred said as he laughed at harry. Harry playfully glared at him and sat down beside Draco.

The four boys spent the rest of the train ride home laughing about the pranks the twins pulled on the school. Harry bought them all food even though Draco was insisting he'll pay. Draco held on to emerald majority of the ride and the twins kept betting on merlin knows what but harry guessed it had something to do with him.

A few hours later, they finally reached platform 9 ¾ and they all had to say goodbyes. Draco gave emerald back to harry and embraced him. "What was that for?" Harry asked as he hugged Draco back. "I won't be able to hug you goodbye since father wouldn't want me hugging the 'harry potter'". Draco said as he placed air quotes in 'harry potter'. Harry laughed and let go of Draco. They got off the train and waved goodbye to their friends. Harry, after bidding his friends goodbye, went to find his relatives.

— — —

Sorry for not updating lately. I'll try updating every weekend or so. Remember to vote! TYSM EVER ONE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!