-THE 3|\||}-(GOOD)

—GOOD ENDING—
(SOME PARTS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE)
—Jimmys POV—
I stared at the door wondering how we even got stuck there... I notice Scott all annoyed and bitter but isn't questioning how we got here. I have questions racing in my minds until a woman came in.

"Hello, we know you all have questions so while you wait in here let's answer them shall we?" The woman said with the coldest voice that I've ever heard.

Scott had went first and asked, "What about the others?" The woman answered with a delightful tone, "Their fine thought they make break the code because you guys are all missing."

Lizzie surprisingly had no question and stayed quiet, it was my turn..

"I have two questions.. Will you kill us and how did we get here..?" I asked with a dead tone of voice with Scott and Lizzie seeemly shocked at the words I just said.

She responds with a calm voice, "Not yet and well you all are dead yet you guys had a unknown curse that wouldn't let your souls into the afterlife. We had trapped you there yet you seemed to break the code."

We all were shocked in fear, trembling what would happen next.. The woman had a weird grin on her face and spoke again,
"This information was suppose to be quiet but since you all know the truth now it's time to kill you for good.. We broke the curse but kept you there so you guys wouldn't suspect the thing.."

She held out a gun with the trigger about pressed down at me... I see a blur of black and white...

I wake up with a bandage on my stomach and in a bed.. Scott walks up with his arm bandaged up, "it's alright now.. we're safe.."

GOOD ENDING—
They escaped.. The woman missed at Scott (which hitted his arm), Lizzie had got shot in the leg when trying to escape and sued the company, saving the others