-Questions for later Past Lives for now-

—Jimmys POV—

We lost Lizzie somehow so Scott and I splited up and I'm now lost.. I felt a pair of eyes watching me so I turned behind me but no one there... The feeling didn't end though, I started to hear walking.. "Scott..?" I asked to where the footsteps came from but no response.. "Scott this isn't funny!.." I yelled out but then...

I heard running I knew it couldn't be Lizzie because she wouldn't(she would but take this as a excuse please) be running up to me because she's trying to hide from us.. I hear something very nearby.. Something that wasnt Scott OR anyone I know... my heart racing, I see fog surrounding me, making it hard to breathe.. I hear someone scream run in my ear and I do so..

I tried running out of the forest, but I ended up going back where I was, scared.. I got on my phone(WERE USING THE PHONE AGAIN) I called Scott until he answered..

Scott finally answered.. "SCOTT WHERE ARE YOU?!.." I yelled into the phone seeing hearing running again... "I found Lizzie were outside the forest where are you?" Scott said.. "Scott if you and Lizzie aren't in the forest... Then whose COUGH following me..!?" I said in fear hearing the running coming closer.. "What do you mean?!" Scott yelled.. "I-.. COUGH someone is running near me..!!" I frantically yelled into the phone, "wait.. Why is there fog coming out of the forest... JIMMY?!" Scott said worriedly... "I— I see a light... Im gonna COUGH follow it.." Scott signed loud enough that you could hear it in the phone..

I went to the light seeing Scott and Lizzie but everything went black, like I was drowning...

(WARNING I don't know if  Jimmy was a dog during when Scott was a fish so if he wasn't pretend he was please)
I see Im a dog whimpering away from the water, I see a fish that kind of looks like Scott, the fish waved his hand for me to come over there and I obeyed.. He then hugged me noticing that I didn't like getting wet..? I then feel like I'm drowning again and wake up in Scotts bed confused.. for some reason everything seems blurred out before passing out... Scott then comes out of no where, scaring me..

"Sorry did I scare you?.." I then noticed everything is dark not colorful at all and Scott is pale and looks like a vampire.. and I'm a cat.. For some odd reason I couldn't move.. "W-where am I?!.." I was able to say.. "Jimmy do you not remember anything..!?" Scott said.. "I-.." I soon get taken over by darkness and wake up in Scotts arms..