Killed a God, Feeling Good.

Ningguang nodded, "Thankfully we were already prepared and had measures in place..." She murmured thankfully for the conjoined efforts between the adepti and Qixing on the first go around. Summoning the ballista on a platform, the adepti which had presumably arrived with Xiao took up their stations as they began barraging the god, driving it back bit by bit.

Y/n watched as the god slowly got pushed back, jokingly commenting, "what a pussy ass god," As she observed. 

Of course, Y/n would never get away with casually insulting any god without at least a little bit of karma biting her in the ass as portals opened up. Fatui stepped onto the platform, making their way towards the ballista. 

Paimon looked on in concern, "I-It's the fatui, they-" Before she could finish with her obvious observation, Y/n had already run forwards jumping onto the platform. slamming her spear straight through an agent's torso, forcing them to their knees.

Not having the time to enjoy her kill, Y/n moved on quickly, to the next agent. Keqing and Aether glanced at each other for a moment before running forwards to join Y/n. 

Cloud retainer who'd been positioned on one of the ballista looked at the three giving a small nod of approval, "Let one see what you're made of then!" she called with a huff. 

Snatching Avi from her backpack Y/n chucked the slime at an agent who'd been particularly close to the edge slamming them off balance and causing them to fall to their doom as the slime safely floated himself back to the platform's edge. "HA SUCKER-" Y/n shouted after the falling agent as she swung the spear at another Cincin mage who had summoned some flies.

Meanwhile, Aether took on two skirmishers, slipping by their bullets nimbly as he got close enough to strike. Without hesitation, he slit both of their throats. Not pausing afterward as he moved on to the next enemy as the fatui recruits came in hoards. 

Keqing had busied herself with several of her own enemies. Y/n and Keqing were both incredibly skilled fighters. They were hitting with deadly precision and speed before slipping onto the next foe. Though Aether could not entirely keep up, thanks to the two who were carving a path through the tidal wave of fatui, Aether could cover for them. Quickly darting from one to the next, making sure no one could get through to the ballista. 

Though none of them had actually trained with each other, they coordinated well, quickly swapping positions and covering for one another as they held their ground. Every so often Avi would get chucked crossed the platform to shove another poor soul off the platform or give one, distract one of the fatui recruits, or give Y/n or one of her allies a clean opening.

As the battle continued Xiao yelled out, to avoid the attack from Osial, recognizing the flow of divine power. A moment after the massive ball of water dropped onto the center of the platform, massive waves surged outwards. 

Snatching up Avi Y/n promptly demanded, "Float, Avi, float-" Upon the command the slime heaved a large amount of air floating both of them above the wave before they dropped down to continue the battle. "Thanks!" She called impaling yet another recruit as she glanced over to Avi.

Keqing glared at the incoming wave before teleporting through easily avoiding the attack, letting the wave shove the fatui agent she'd been fighting off the platform. Once making sure they weren't going to be a nuisance anymore she then moved on quickly swinging her sword at the nearest enemy who was attempting to sneak by her.

Aether, quickly popped down a boulder heaving himself a top in hopes to be able to avoid the wave. Thankfully the boulder held firm as the wave crashed into it, as it passed by. Letting out a slight sigh of relief as the wave carried away those who were around it he hopped down plunging into a nearby enemy before continuing the fight.