Back to Monstadt!

Y/n opened her eyes to a blue sky and bright sun, what a nice morning she thought before realizing that she was falling Too bad Avi fucking spawned me in the middle of the sky! she thought bitterly, she didn't have a backpack or wind glider on her meaning there was a good chance that this life was ending prematurely. "Avi, you bitch, spawn me on the ground dammit!" she yelled out pissed off as she continued plummeting towards the ground.

 'Calm down' his voice resonated in her head. 'You'll be fine, just use the anemo powers to slow your descent.'

 "I don't have a wind glider to do that!" Y/n whined as she managed to flip herself over and watch the quickly approaching ground.

 'Well, let's hope this rotation isn't a century.'  The voice said, quickly accepting the death.

 You bitch! She wailed internally closing her eyes as she embraced for impact. However, it never came. "Hello there, Y/n" a cheerful voice sounded as she hesitantly opened her eyes. Figuring out pretty quickly she was on Dvalin's back.

"Venti you're a lifesaver," she said relief coating her words. "Wait, but if you saw me... then does that mean that others have as well?" She asked

Venti nodded his head giggling, "Of course they saw you. After all, you did just appear falling from the heavens"

Y/n could only sigh in resignation, "Thanks for saving me," she muttered before remembering, "Oh, right, do you have a bag or pouch, or something?" she asked perking up quickly.

"Yep, here you go," Venti nodded handing you a pouch that seemed to be full of Mora," Y/n snatched the bag and quickly pulled out a backpack.

Venti was a bit confused on where she'd gotten the backpack but assumed it would be better not to pry, after all, Y/n was one of the few people who seemed to never age, not to mention she was just falling from the sky.

"Thanks a million, man," Y/n said cheerfully hopping off Dvalin's back once he'd landed.

"Yep, just be careful not to fall from the sky again," Venti said playfully before flying off with Dvalin once more.

After being returned to the ground safely Y/n once again spoke to Avi, "Right, so how do I summon you again?" she asked, he'd only just started testing out using slimes as a physical state in the middle of the last life.

'find me a slime, any will do'.  he instructed, causing her to quickly hunt down an anemo slime. "That'll do, right?" she asked.

The voice did not respond, instead, it just took control of the slime, "Yes, this shall work well." The slime suddenly spoke as Avi began checking the slime out.

"Great!" she said happily,  picking the slime up and putting it on her head so she'd have her hands free if she needed to fight something. "What to do this life..." she muttered, she felt like she'd thoroughly explored most if not all of Teyvat. Because of this, she was a bit lost on what to do.

"Simple, live a normal life for once," the slime said sarcastically as it got comfy on her head.

Y/n could only huff in annoyance "I have lived a normal life before, in fact, two remember that?" she retort as she began walking towards the bridge into Monstadt, hoping to get some more supplies

The slime ignored her sarcasm, "Yes, but that was several centuries ago, you should try to live a nice comfy life in Monstadt,"

Y/n couldn't help but feel that normal life would be extremely boring at this point. "What if I became a world-class criminal?" she suggested, wanting to have some fun. "Oo, maybe even join the Fatui"