chapter 1

Before this story starts I just wanted to let you know that my first language isn't English so there can be a lot of mistakes in the texts, so please don't hate on me if you find a mistake or two.
This will probably be the only warning to self-harm,  and,mental health if I think there are more wanings needed I'll add them to the text above
This is also my first book/story that I'm writing so if you have any ideas feel free to let me know <3 ok, enough talking enjoy the book. Remember you are loved and you are enough if people say otherwise then they are just jealous xoxo <333

As I was closing my locker after Putting in my books. I saw a Hand slide between the two Metall parts, Holding it open. Sadly I knew who it was, I will recognise this asshole from miles away.

It was little Mr.perfect a.k.a Valentine. The most handsome guy in school.And the top student. He has beautiful black fluffy curly hair done in a bit of a wolf cut. With matching piercing hazel eyes that can stare into your soul.
He is wearing an oversized leather jacked and a nirvana band shirt,
He is not worthy of wearing such a beautiful band shirt, I bet he doesn't even listen to Nirvana. The whole look was topped with oversized cargo Pants and silver rings.

If I'm being honest he looked amazing. When I realized I was starring I snapped out of it, he was looking at me with a smug smirk on his rosy lips and a bit of something in his eyes, every time I see this in his eyes I don't know what it means but I just pushed it into thinking it was him being angry or annoyed.

I was looking at him extremely confused, if I'm being honest I must've looked so pathetic but I don't care right now. Wait a minute... I'm fucked. He only comes to me when he-

*smack*

I fell a few steps back trying to keep my balance but I didn't expect someone to be behind me, so I fell straight to the floor. Feeling my cheek heat up due to the impact. I eyed him, shocked who would've expected him to slap me out of nowhere? Great I just got to school and I'm going to beat.

Suddenly I was pulled by my dark brown hair by the guy that was behind me, I yelped in pain." lets see what we have here..." Valentine opened my locker searching through my books.
Then he pulled out a black A5-sized book. I could swear my face drained of colour when I realized what book it was." Well well if that isn't the only's Terrence diary."
The guy from behind pulled my hair to get me to stand up and let go I hate this already, doesn't he know how much it hurts being pulled and dragged by your hair?

I quickly stepped forward and tried to reach for my diary as he was reading it. He looked..shocked?... Oh no, he read about-... I ripped the book out of his hands and bitch slapped him as hard I can at 8 am in the morning, it's seriously too early for this, I'm probably going to regret doing this but the consequences of him reading my secrets were worse.

The guy from behind pulled me for the 3rd time this morning by my hair I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of his fist. But nothing...

Nothing came, I hesitantly opened my eye to see what happened. He then finally let go of my hair and I saw him running away. But what exactly happened?

"To my office, NOW" A harsh female voice yelled. It was the principal Mrs Evans she was wearing a tight black pencil skirt that goes down to her knee, with a matching black blazer and a white button-up underneath. Her hair is slipped back with a ton of gel into a strict bun...Before I could close my locker I was grabbed by the wrist. I flinched at the sudden touch, ugh oh how I hated being touched.

I followed her obediently trying not to cause any more trouble.

*At the office*