Party Crashers

A few hours later, Melody went inside the castle and was getting dressed while wrapping a towel around her hair. Until Ariel and Eric came into her room. While Eric left, Ariel stayed in Melody's as she was brushing her daughter's hair.

Meanwhile, Melody was daydreaming about Turbo. She liked how he accepted her the way she was and that he was nice to her. She also couldn't believe that he had superpowers along with his best friend. She just hopes that she'll meet Turbo's friend and that they'll make it to the party on time.

Ariel noticed that Melody was daydreaming as she became suspicious.

"Is something on your mind?" Ariel asked nicely.

"Oh...uh...yes. I was just thinking about someone I met today." Melody said.

"You met someone?" Ariel asked.

"Yes, I uh met him outside. He accidentally fell into the water and was drowning, so I dove into the water and saved him." Melody explained.

"Really, is he cute?" Ariel asked with a smirk.

"Mom!" Melody yelled as she started blushing.

"What? I was just asking." Ariel said.

"Well, I couldn't just let him drown. When I saved him he spat water on my face." Melody said.

"That explains your bad hair day. But, I'm proud of you for saving his life." Ariel said.

"Thanks, mom." Melody said.

Ariel couldn't help but smile for her daughter saving a boy from drowning. It reminded her of when she saved Eric when his ship sank in a storm.

"Anyway, did you invite him to the party?" Ariel asked.

"Yes, and I even let him bring his friend too." Melody said.

"Good. Nice to know that you'll have another friend during your birthday." Ariel said.

"Yeah. I just hope they'll make it in time." Melody said.

"I'm sure they will. If you really like that boy and his friend, then I know they'll come." Ariel said as she finished brushing Melody's hair.

The party was in a decorated ballroom with an orchestra playing near the glass windows. And guests around the ballroom dancing with each other to the music. Even the children were well dressed as they came to celebrate the day Princess Melody was born.

Ariel and Eric came down as Ariel wore a purple ball dress and Eric wore a white prince attire. Grimsby stood at the stairs on one side while Ariel and Eric stood on the other side.

Once the orchestra finished, the guests clapped for them. Grimsby started to make a presentation.

"Allow me to present. Her royal highness. And the guest of honor. Princess Melody." Grimsby presented.

The guests clapped as Melody came down the stairs.

Melody was wearing a dress with a white shirt with pink puffy sleeves and a pink skirt. As she walked down the stairs, she looked calm. But deep down, she was feeling a little shy and a little sad that Turbo and Brain weren't here yet, but she knew they'll be here eventually. She took a deep breath as she kept walking down the stairs.

Melody went down to greet the other guests, which were mostly the children. They were nice to her but it was because of her status as a Princess. For the first time in her life, Melody met someone her age who saw her and accepted her for who she truly was. And she hoped that his friend will be the same way.

But then, something happened...

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Everyone heard loud stomps as they shook the ballroom. Then, missiles were launched and destroyed the roof. The guests screamed as the missiles began hitting parts of the ballroom.