12 Years Later

It's been 12 years since the Deadly Six attacked. There were many casualties and serious injuries to both humans and mermaids from the Zeti and their robot army. Triton, Ariel, and her sisters were saddened when they took Attina and were worried about what they'll do to her.

Meanwhile, inside the lab, Zavok was watching a video on the screen of their first fight against Triton, 12 years ago.

"Triton is more formidable than I anticipated." Zavok said.

"Yes, he would make a powerful slave. We could use him and her other daughters for our conquest." Zik said as he walked inside the room.

"So we'll make him and his daughters robots like we did with Attina! Excellent plan, Master!" Zavok said as he bowed at Master Zik.

"I knew you thought of it yourself 12 years ago with Triton's eldest daughter, given time." Zik said.

"Time. Something Triton's granddaughter is running out of." Zavok said as he looked at the screen again which revealed Melody when she was a baby.

"Zavok." Zor's voice said as Zavok and Master Zik turned around.

"I've come back with some important news. Ariel and Eric are celebrating their daughter's 12th birthday today at the palace." Zor said as he walked inside the room.

"Excellent news, Zor. For we can now return for Ariel's daughter." Zavok said.

"But first, we'll have to pay a little visit to Atlantica." Master Zik said.

"You're right." Zavok said.

"Zeena!" Zavok yelled as Zeena walked inside the room after hearing her name.

"How's our apprentice?" Zavok asked.

"She's ready. Follow me." Zeena said as she walked out of the room with Zavok, Master Zik, and Zor following her.

"I have to say our apprentice has certainly gotten stronger after 12 years of training." Master Zik said.

"Yes, she has. And has made our plan to overpower Triton easier than we thought." Zavok said.

"And she certainly has been doing well with using her new legs. Walking, running, jumping, and even using them for combat. Her legs have made her almost as beautiful as me." Zeena explained.

"I've always thought elder siblings always ruin everyone's fun by saying they're the oldest and should always go first." Zor said as they walked inside another room. 

The room revealed a feminine figure standing in the shadows.

"Are you ready my apprentice?" Zavok asked.

"Yes, Zavok." The figure said in a feminine robotic voice.

"And what will you do to Ariel and her family?" Zavok asked.

"Destroy them." The figure answered.

"Good." Zavok said as he turned around and walked away.

"Now, let's get ready for a 'nice' family reunion." Zavok said as he walked out of the room.

In Atlantica, Triton was sitting on his throne as he felt sad about losing one of his daughters to the Deadly Six. Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, and Andrina were in their room as they also felt sad about losing one of their sisters.

But then, there was trouble. Atlantica shook as they were getting hit by laser beams with the mermaids being chased by Choppers, Jaws', and Jawz's. While Jellygnites, Octus', and Pointdexter's surround the castle.

Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, and Andrina swam toward the castle and Triton.

"Daddy, what's going on?" Arista asked in fear.