2

My fiancé, Rauden side hugging my sister, Ruri and kissing her cheek while my parents were taking a photo of them.

'What on earth is happening here.'

Ruri who quickly saw me behind my  parents turned had a quite shocked face. Seeing her face everyone else looked at me.

''Ah- Dallia.'' My fiancé said. ''THIS IS.....'' Leaving Ruri and coming to my side.

''Don't try to deny anything Rauden. I have eyes to see what's happening. Lying won't help you escape.'' 

From the view I can now see them, Ruri had a fat stomach. 

''And top it up she is pregnant. Congrats both of you.'' I wanted to scream at them but I couldn't.

''It's your fault, Dallia Ai.'' My father finally opened this mouth. ''We need grand children to continue the business. If you are taking this much time means, we need other person to do.'' He said with a cold face.

''I went to Sveagruvan for you guys because you wanted your so called first daughter being a doctor, not exactly any doctor but a cardiologist. It will of course take time.''

''You dared to talk back to you father.'' My mom said.

''Mama, Papa. Don't be angry at sister. She must be tried, we will explain her properly everything.'' My sister told them with her stupid smile.

''I don't any explanation, Ruri. Rauden cheated on me, and on top with you.'' 

''Don't talk to Ruri like that.'' Rauden said.

''Shut up. I am not talking to you.'' His eyes showed rare coldness. ''Such a homewrecker aren't you. If you wanted a kid so fast, at least end this supposed to be engagement. You got what you want Ruri, the business is now yours. You are not even working.  Aren't you happy ╾╼''

My hand went on my cheek cause it stinged a lot. My own mom had slapped me.

''Don't talk to Ruri like that. She does not want the business unlike you. It's nobody's fault. It's just you who is at fault.'' Till this time dad had stayed near Ruri.

''How am I at fault.'' The cheek stinged but still I had to talk. 

''You took your time in the course. Your are already in your 30's. You are too old now. Ruri is perfect---''

''Ruri this, Ruri that. Everything is about Ruri. Sometimees I wonder if I am your child. You gave birth to me but the truth is you never loved me. All the things I did to make you happy, you never once looked at it. Did I ever wanted to be a doctor not at all. It was for you people.'' With this I just turned my heels leaving the house. I did not turn back even tho my name was called.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The park had a cold breeze. It's my favourite park whenever I had a hard time I came here. Thinking about that had just happened.

Ruri was not my dad and mom's child. She was a mistake born between dad's one night stand. If its his mistake then why was it my fault? But everyone love her because she had my dad's genetics. Black hair and blue yes. While I had silver hair and yellow eyes from my mom. When I was kid I was happy to born in this family because I thought they loved me but when I was 12 my dad brought a kid to our house. Naming her Ruri which means genuine but she was a sneaky bitch who blamed me for everything. My mom once told that it was my fault that dad had another kid. It was my fault I did not inherit anything from him. 

Rauden how could he. After I gave him all my love this is how he treats me?

My tears had found its way out. I couldn't make a sound. I tried stopping my tears but I couldn't so I just let it flow.

With something touching on my cheek I opened my eyes to see a young man wiping my tears with his handkerchief. ''Are you okay?'' He asked.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

CHAPTER 2:

'A Love After The Distress'

IAMABRATTYCHILD