1

The city Chaimaida had the usual foliage smell. How nostalgic..... Being away for almost 10 years from my family, I had missed them a lot. It was not like I did not meet them at all, I did but only for a few only during the beginning of my course. This was the first time I had been away from them for so long.  

Studying to be a cardiologist after all was tough..... I did not want to learn it but my parents wanted me to. 

My sister, I mean my half sister was allowed to choose whatever job she wanted. Yet, she decided to rely on my parents and find a job once they retire. I am quite jealous of her. Because of this, I had quite a lot of fight with my parents before and after leaving them. 

'Ah, I am just a fool, I shouldn't have done that.' 

But one person was there who was with me whenever I fought. My fiancé, Rauden. He was there with me all the time. Thinking about him made me feel a little shy. 

'I haven't seen him either, I bet he must have grown taller.' 

With this said, I went to my apartment, keeping my luggage inside. 

'I must surprise them in the evening.' There was one thing I wanted to give them. Maybe when they see it they would probably be very happy

I was excited to meet them because I haven't told them I would be coming here. Even if we have fights there still the ones who raised me. I should appreciate it. That's how it should be right!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Bragas was where my family lives. It's a complete different place then Chaimaida. While Chaimaida had some greenery, Bragas had a lot of buildings, houses, etc. 

Walking to Wills House Community, I reached my house. 'Ai Family' written outside in a wooden board. While walking towards the house my gut feeling was telling me something bad is happening inside. 

'Ah- What could possibly go wrong.'

I ringed the bell.

Ding Dong.....

 The door was opened by a maid who looked quite nervous seeing me I just walked to the living room since their had been quite a noise. 'Is there a celebration? Did dad retire?'

But the events happening in the living room was not something I had ever expected in my life this lifetime....

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

CHAPTER 1:

'A Love After The Distress'

IAMABRATTYCHILD