Chapter 10: MOMMY AND DADDY BALLS TO THE RESCUE (OH EM GAY!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?)

(POV: Mommy Balls is INTENSELEY TYPING FOR HER SMUT FANFIC.)

Mommy Balls was smashing her keyboard super hardly and intensely and was sweating all over as she was figuring out what to write next for their fanfic (ew you thought it was that kind of smash? DISGUSTING. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. You uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb useless waste of time and space conundrums. YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT TO HUMANITY, LIFE, MANKIND, WOMANKIND, NBKIND, GFKIND, AGKIND, TGKIND, BGKIND, EVERY OTHER GENDER AND SEXUALITY KIND AND EVERY REALM AND MONARCH AND EMPIRE AND REALM AND GALAXY AND UNIVERSE IN THIS ENTIRE TIMELINE AND ABOVE AND BEYOND AND IN THE PAST. THE ABSOLUTE MAGNITUDE OF HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE YOU ARE IS SO INDESCRIBABLY MASSIVE (Just like Big Balls' ba-) AND BIG THAT THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER FUTURE PEOPLE OF SOCIETY SHALL USE YOUR NAME AS A MONIKER FOR PROFOUND WICKEDNESS AND DISGUSTING TRAITS IN GENERAL. Even if all of humanity put together their collective intelligence there is no conceivable way they could have thought up a way to fuck up on the unimaginable scale you just did. No wonder your father questioned whether or not your were truly his son, for you'd have to not be a waste of carbon matter for anyone to love you like a family member. Your birth made it so that mankind is worse of in every way you can possibly imagine, and you have made it so that society can never really recover into a state of organization. (I inspired this from a caption from a tiktok video I once found by v3lionas).)

Suddenly, she got a notification on her latest chapter of Big Balls x Staucy which ha 9328462983569816482196y48932y4932y41982ey893wry9832yrq980uyf90ewruy9037r903qr7u021r7029r9u90wq7r9832wyr9qwy90ewyf9326r98326e87wqtd8wqutr98q3 views (ALREADY?! :O). 

"<#?FizzySmWizzyexPopy#?> commented: "Ewwww wtf this more disgusting than me fucking my hubby wubby. Anyways check our dms Mommy Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OH EM GAY THIS MUST BE SUPER IMPORTANT THEN. Otherwise FizzyWizzyPop would never had something like that. Mommy Balls immediately closed her wattpad fanfiction (yes she saved it omg) and went onto Dickcord (NOT BASED ON AN ACTUAL WEBSITE I REPEAT NOT BASED ON AN ACTUAL WEBSITE). She scrolled past the 'Big Balls gc!!!' and went to the "Helluba City Cool People" server created by her herself bc she was basically the only one who knew how to use Dickcord. The following members were:

Mommy Balls: SERVER OWNER OMG

Daddy Balls: CO-OWNERS OMG??? (I mean obviouslyyy)

Big Balls and Barballs: HEAD ADMINS SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FizzyWizzyPop, OzzyWozzy, Angel, Candy: admins

Boob, Staucy, Ebbie (YES SHE HAS DISCORD SHES COOL): staff

Auntie and Granny Balls: support staff

Boxie and Billie: mods (OMG ITS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bareea, Canadian waitress demons(NEW MEMBERS!), that one pansexual succubus stripper, that one tall demon, Chopsticks, NiBalls: members

Mommy Balls clicked on FizzyWizzyPop's profile and dmed him:

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚bestsmutwriter*・ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ :FIZZYWIZZYPOP I CANT BELIEVE YOURE DMING ME?!!???????????? I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE

◤✞ ᎿᎻᎬᏕᎬᎲᎨᎬᏕᎿᎻᎾᏒᏁᎽᏨᏝᎾᏯᏁ~ ✞◥ :wi rnt frnds. 

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚bestsmutwriter*・ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ :oh........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................