Let the fun begin part 2

Hatake I suggest you fucking run because this thing will rampage just to keep me safe at all times naruto said, what about the others then kakashi asked, leave that to me now run your ass naruto said, naruto took a deep breath and said KAMEN CALM DOWN YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE TO PROTECT ME, then a big roar was heard from the avian beast, fine you made me do this don't hate me for what I'm about to do naruto said and claps his hands together and said wood release: forest wood sage mode In this mode, he gains red markings around and under his eyes as well in the middle of his forehead, I can't hold this forever though I have to act fast naruto said and jumped up and made a fist with his and yelled CHAAAAA and with a boom a crack was heard the head of the beast had a crack on it, and now then naruto said and put his hands together.

Wood release: wood golem jutsu, then from the ground a humanoid creature arises from the ground with a wood dragon around it and has a oni face, then naruto ordered it to hold it long enough to let him seal it, Sage Art: Gracious Deity Gates head seal, naruto said with his hands together and a single torri fell from the sky on to the avian beast neck, no... naruto was about to say something as he heard let us help and he turns around and sees the konoha nins, I don't need your help and you five come to me naruto said to the wood clones he made.

Hold him his hands and feet and watch out for the feet they look very sharp the original naruto said as the other five saluted and said yes boss, wood style: paralysis vines the first clone said then from the ground vines rises and hold on to the feather looking fur of the beast and the other clones did the same to hold the other hand and feet down while the wooden golem holds the body down, alright now for the fun part naruto said while pulling a little piece of paper out of his pouch, sorry but this is gonna put you out sleep thight naruto said and places the sealing paper on the big avian forehead and the beast stopped trashing as it felt dizzy and it spoke for a split second s...sen...sei, and the beast closed its eyes as it shrunk with purple black-ish chakra coming from his body and his body was revealed and immediately naruto went to him, sorry kamen I don't know how powerful this beast is but I don't know if I can use the four symbols seals or the eight trigram seals.

Naruto sighs for a bit and lifted the boy up and conjured a altar from nothing

Picture this but in day time without the candles

I'm not taking any risk there is a slight chance that this beast can grow stronger so I have to do this for your own good kamen naruto did some hand signs of his own creation bird-ox-monkey-ram, eight trigram seal then naruto fingertips glowed with blue chakra and jabbed the chest of kamen as kamen scream with pain.

After a few moments the pain stops and kamen fell into a deep sleep naruto undid the altar and picked him up and placed him under the tree, so how the hell am I supposed to fix this place up naruto thought.

So where are we again oh right the bell test naruto said as he looked at the ninjas that where up, tsunade, kakashi, sai and Lee sakura was unconscious as well as kiba was under a genjutsu still and his dog so loyal he sits beside his master.