A new look and welcome samehada

At the castle naruto was in front of the fire daimyo with a big scroll, hey gramps I almost forgot to hand the bandits over to you naruto said as he opens the scroll and places his hand on it, and with a poof two bandits with tied hands and feet was in front of the daimyo but the daimyo saw that their eyes it was like there was no life in them.

So what happened to them the fire daimyo asked, they are under my genjutsu gramps naruto said, can you un do it the daimyo asked, yea I can he said and puts his mask on before he un did the genjutsu, release naruto said, the men moan from headache, where...where are we the boss said, so you two were the one who wanted to kidnap my niece the fire daimyo said, oh crap the men said in unison.

Why the fire daimyo asked, why because of the money we are sick and tired from your bull shit we are a country who where made to dominate other countries to show our superiority to them not be their upper  council who give them support tohru said, weren't there three of you the fire daimyo asked, naruto threw the decapitated head in front of them from behind, the men were now in fear seeing the head of their dead comrade.

Please have mercy on us we don't wanna die please please the men pleaded, after what you guys did no naruto said while placing his katana on tohru's neck, so what now gramps naruto asked a quick death, slow one, torture naruto asked while pressing the katana even more on the neck while it started bleeding a little bit.

Why dont you decide kid after all it's your bounty and they where in the bingo book after all the daimyo said, well first a quick torture and then they will be a training dummies for my student and please don't ask.

Well go on the fire daimyo said, naruto was now in front of them with his crystal blue eyes looking deep into their souls from behind his mask, now what was his signature move again oh yea naruto said and activate his sharigan Tsukuyomi naruto said and the bandits fell silent, if a few seconds are like days of torture I wonder what 1 day of torture will be like naruto said while sealing them back inside of the scroll, maybe it will be years upon years of torture naruto said.

What did you do to them kid the fire daimyo asked, the same thing I did to them but only with torture naruto said, kid, yea gramps, the leaf is coming the daimyo said, come again naruto said, the hokage kakashi and tsunade is coming and a few leaf nins I don't know well, what time or day gramps naruto asked, 2 or 3 days the daimyo said why.

I'm gonna need a new disguise or else they'll know it's me and wanna take me away naruto said, what disguise are we talking here, hmm let me think hmm wait I know black hair fox mask and a new cloak naruto said, why naruto, oh and don't call me naruto infront of them call me menma, ok menma the fire daimyo said, Naruto smirks and left to his room.

(In the room)

Tobi go now give bee this message tell him he'll know the signal oh and we'll be telepathically connected so tell me if he's waiting for the signal and tell him I'm sorry, as you wish senpai tobi said and jumped out of the window.

I can us genjutsu to change my appearance naruto said while looking at the mirror (5 minutes later).

There all done naruto said, now I look just like him my evil self menma namikaze.

(For those who doesn't know menma naruto well he's in the anime a alternate evil version of naruto shippuden road to ninja)

If what gramps says is true I have about 2 to 3 days to have fun hehe naruto laughs, and now I'm talking to my self naruto said, were here asshole kurama yelled, damn it furball you didn't got to tell me like that now my ears will sing me songs I dont even know.

(24 hours later in the cloud village)

I have come in peace lord bee I'm here on behalf of a friend of yours, what ya got to say you fool you fool killer bee rapped while pointing his tiny swords at tobi, this is from naruto tobi said while handing a scroll to bee, hmm or you sure about this my brother wants this sword and not you want to use it for your self or your master, oh yes he said wait for the signal tobi said while focusing to contact naruto telepathically.

Senpai hello tobi here, what tobi, the signal senpai, oh yea, by the way how fast did you get there oh sorry never min.

Naruto focused all of his chakra and kurama's to give killer bee a signal that it is him.

(With bee)

I can feel my brother but not at the leaf but at the land of fire yo bee rapped, so do you believe me now tobi asked, its true that its him however he must explain why he isn't at the leaf because he didn't get much information from the raikage, he will tell you in due time tobi said.

Bee sighs samehada a new master awaits you be good bee said while handing it to tobi, thank you lord bee I'm sure he'll write you every day well not every day if senpai has the time tobi said while being teleported by naruto.

(In naruto's room)

It worked fuck yea naruto yelled, senpai how, I marked you before you left and it worked teleporting someone or something to the destination in other ways or words I teleported you to me just by marking.

Senpai here is what you have ordered tobi said while handing samehada to naruto, welcome to your new master samehada naruto said.

(NOTE)

AS PROMISED ITS SHORT BUT THIS WILL DO FOR NOW pls no hate thanks☺oh and give some feedback if you will