'No....' Said Rajveer.

'Are you gonna ask out someone?' Said Ambika.

'Of course...............not. But why are you asking? Are you gonna ask out someone?' Said Rajveer.

'Yes...'

Rajveer wasn't quite happy with her confession. He flinched himself from the sudden level of sadness... The imitation ring that Rajveer had brought for Ambika because he was going to confess made no sense then..

'And I am nervous...' Said Ambika.

'Ok, then practice with me... Say I love you. See, it's easier than you think.' He said.

'I love you.' Ambika said.

'Now go and tell this to whoever you want.' He said.

'I just did.'

It took Rajveer a couple of seconds to realize....

'You.....you love me?' He said.

'Is that a no?' She said.

'No... It's a big YES. ' He said

Rajveer takes out the ring from his pocket..

'You bought me a ring.' Ambika said.

'Yes... For now it's an imitation. But I promise you one day that when I'll get rich.. I'll buy you the same design but a platinum ring with a diamond.' Rajveer said.

'Oh.. Rajveer... ' Ambika hugs him and he plants a kiss on Ambika's forehead.

'Believe me... I will become rich and will buy you everything you want I promise. Just you promise me that you won't leave me alone and will support me.' Rajveer said.

'I don't care... Whatever you become in future... But I will never leave you... I promise that...' Ambika said.
.
.
.
.
.
Present...

'Wait wait... So, you were both in love with each other......so, why did you break up?' Arjun said. .

'long story short......He got engaged in illegal activities to make easy money and I broke up with him.. I really had to.' Ambika cried.

'Hey.. It's ok.. Don't cry. It's not your fault. You have the right to break up with if he's doing something illegal. Don't cry. But as your brother, I will always want the best for you. So, I thought that you should also get married with that Arindom guy mom has been talking about since last night.' Arjun said.

'No. Never. You know, I cannot attend just get married to run away from my problems....I-

Ambika felt the vibration of her smartphone.

She looked at the screen and saw that it was her boss Christina Winters.

She is a 45 year old woman. She is the owner of Serene Architects.

'Yes Ms. Winters?'

'Ambika come quickly to Mumbai, we have got a huuuuge contract. And I want your guidance and assistance. I am sorry but I have to withdraw your leave.'

'But Ms. Winters, my brother's marriage ceremony is next week, how can I leave now?'

'Oh.. Ambika. Go next week then. First you quickly come here because I want to make sure that this contract is ours. No more discussions.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rajveer's POV:-

'Do you think Rajveer that it will be a good idea to invest in some architect firm?' Aryan said anxiously biting his nails.

'Yes.' Rajveer snorted.

Just the Christina Winters alone with....

'Good morning Gentlemen, I am Christina Winters and this is Ambika Bose.' She said.

'I am Rajveer Raichand and this is Aryan Sen.'

'It's so nice to finally meet you Mr. Raichand. You've lately been the talk of the town. Everyone in the Mumbai city admires you and your work.'

Ambika had no expression on her face, clearly she wasn't interested in this deal

'Call me Rajveer and who is this lady Ms. Winters?' Rajveer smirked.

'Hello Mr. Raichand. I am Bose, Ambika Bose. Senior Architect of the Serene Architects.' Ambika said proudly.

Both handshaked each other while throwing daggers at each other through their eyes.

Aryan felt the tension between them and broke the silence.

'Ok.. Let's get down to business then.'

Rajveer checks all the projects by Serene Architects.

'Hmm. Mrs. Winters, I wanted your firm to take a project. I want to build a luxurious house/mansion in Mumbai. I want your company to take this contract.' Rajvver said.

'We are very grateful that you chose our company, and for your contract, I will appoint the best architects. Serene Architects will never disappoint you Mr. Raichand.' Christina said.

'We hope so. But for today the meeting may be over but before trusting you, I actually wanted a presentation of how your company will do it's work.' Rajveer stated.

Ambika was quite in between and was only listening despite being the senior architect.

While Rajveer was taking glances at her. How perfect of a woman she had become.

Those eyes in which he used to see a spark and joy... But there was nothing of it today.