Chapter 6

Writer's POV:-

Rosy, Rashmi, Tanmay, Srestha and Ambika are sitting in the mattress which is placed on the floor.

'Hey, do all of you know about the party which has been the talk of whole Kolkata right now?' Rosy said.

'Yeah and?' Tanmay said.

'We're invited and it's tomorrow.' Rosy said.

'Are you serious? Can't believe it!' Said Rashmi.

'Yes, why would they invite us? Isn't this party is for the businesspersons only?' Said Srestha.

'No. Arjun bhai and his family are invited and they also said that Arjun bhai could take us to the party too!' exclaimed Rosy.

'No just look at your face only Tanmay. You look like a rotten fish!' Said Rosy.

'You!' Tanmay took a pillow and threw it at Rosy's face.

And soon Srestha and Rashmi joined them and they are fighting like mad creatures...

Ambika who is wearing earphones, sees all this and takes them off.

'You people are disgusting! I am here to enjoy my brother's wedding and you can't let me so this too? You all go to hell and stop fighting otherwise I'll give everyone a tight slap.' Ambika throws everyone a glare.

'Ambika di, Rosy's saying that I can't attend the party because I look like a rotten fish.' Tanmay complained like a five year old.

'What party?' Ambika looks at Rosy.

'You don't know about it? It has been the talk of whole Kolkata right now!' Rosy said.

'And also no one knows the host. Some people are saying that it's none other than Deebjyoti Basak, the richest industrialist of West Bengal.' Said Rosy.

'And also he has booked the biggest party hall in Kolkata. And with the invitation card, he sent everyone a gift hamper too. Let me just come. I'll show that to you.' Rashmi gets up leaves the room.

'Yeah just show off!' Ambika said.

'Gosh Ambika di you know nothing. Don't you know anything besides architect? The person has also donated 1 million American dollars to each and every orphanage in West Bengal and also donated 5 million American dollars to the government schools and hospitals out there.' Tanmay said.

'Wow. He is very rich then.' Ambika said.

Rashmi gets the gift hamper and opens it.

It contained a red wine, a bouquet of roses of many colours including black, a box of expensive chocolate and a card.

'Woah.......The owner has some taste I presume.' Ambika said.

'So, aren't you going?' Rosy said.

'Nah... I -

'Please.' Rosy made a puppy face.

'Ok.' Ambika said.

......

Finally it is the day of the party.

Ambika, Rashmi, Arjun, Rosy, Tanmay and Vedika are going together.

Ambika's Dress:-