Chapter 7

Upper Image credits:-

NattKuznetsov

Ambika's POV:-

I quickly called Gautam after excusing myself. After dialing several times, he picked up my phone.

'Yes Ambika, is everything alright?

'No anything isn't right. Guess what Rajveer's here and he is the first cousin of my future sister in law.'

'Wait what? But we still need some time to work on that file.'

'WHAT?'

'See Ambika, we'll try our best but for now try to stay calm as possible because nothing escapes Rajveer's eyes.'

'Ok. But for now, I need some time alone to arrange myself in that way.'

I hung up the call and went towards my cousins who were talking with Rajveer.

'Umm Arjun bhai, I have an urgent work. I need to leave immediately. I'll call you later.' I said.

'Escaping is never a good option Miss Bose. One has to face and accept the truth.' Rajveer said.

Wait what? What did he mean by that?

Does he know everything?

Are all these things planned?

Will he send me to jail?

Will the judge sentence me life imprisonment?

Will they kill me at last?

Writer's POV:-

Ambika left the party and went to her home.

She wanted to go to Mumbai, far away from Rajveer but how would she explain everything to her family members especially her father?

Rajveer on the other hand was very suspicious about Ambika.

After some time, the rest of Ambika's family members returned from the party.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanmay, Rosy, Rashmi and Srestha were eager to attend the engagement party on the other hand, Ambika wanted to avoid it.

She knew that Rajveer would definitely attend this engagement party.

.......

The day of the engagement arrived.

All were quite excited.

Everyone needed to wear Indian traditional today. Ambika and her female cousins decided to wear kurti. (an Indian traditional cloth commonly worn by the women.)

Ambika's Dress:-