Prolouge

They had been friends for years now. Killian, Emma, Regina, Robin, Mary-Margret, David, and Ruby. They all met on their first day at the special hide-out all with different stories and all with different powers.

The 8 kicked it off quiet quickly and soon they began to form a tight bond. Emma soon learnt to trust again, Killian soon had someone to live for, Regina had found the light in her life, Mary-Margret and David had found each other and Ruby had soon found her meaning.

They were all protective when it came to Emma's son Henry or Robin's nephew Roland. Emma was chucked out with her child when her boyfriend found out she had magic and Roland's mother, Marian was killed for it.

They all had reasons to hate the mortal world. Emma was left alone with her child, a car and some cash when her boyfriend found out about her and thought his child had powers to so he threw him out too for good riddance, Killian lost his brother because of all the tests they were running on him, Regina's mother turned her in when she found out about her daughters powers, Robin lost his sister to them, Mary-Margret was tossed aside after her mother and father died, David was separated from his brother at birth because he was different and Ruby was abandoned by her family when they found out about her power.

They all could relate to having the same hate for the world so I guess thats why the were such good friends. They helped each other with day to day issues and praised each other for their powers, not turning away in disgust.

Emma soon found to love Killian as he did her, they have been together now for 3 years and a half and the group is waiting for the wedding bells, Henry is now calling Killian his father. Regina and Robin didn't like each other to much when they first met, but after opening up to one another they became best friends, their relationship is developing, Regina is also becoming a mother to Roland, Mary-Margret and David had been together before they came to the hide out, they had been separated after they were spotted doing magic, they are the eldest and treat Emma like their daughter because the could relate to her the most and Ruby was the girl who just fit in. She tied the group together like rope or stuck them all together like glue, she was the stem to the small family.

Emma was the power of wind (hot, cold)
Killian has the power of water
Regina has the power of Fire
Robin has the power of the earth
Mary-Margret has the power of music
David has the power of weaponry (he can use any weapon with out needing to know how to use it)
Ruby had the power to control animals
Henry has the power of electricity
Roland has the power to heal

Emma is called- The Swan because of her mask and power movement- like a swan, graceful.
Killian is known as- The Blue Pirate because he moves like a pirate
Regina is known as- The Queen for her flawless'
Robin is called- The Hood because of his weapon of choice and resemble ness as Robin Hood (nah shit)
Mary-Margret is called- Snow white because of her voice which is soft, pure and irresistible.
David is known as- The prince because of his weaponry skills and chivalry.
Ruby is called- The wolf because of her favourite animal that assists her (the wolf)
Henry is called- The shock because of his fast movements and electrical feelings
Roland is known as- The Healer because of his power to heal.

After the news spreads 2 people help the group out they are Mr, Gold and Belle. Both have powers but were as Gold has been abandoned Belle wasn't and her gift was secret with her family and they thought it made her special.

Belle's power is- Wisdom and strategic moves. She isn't on the battle field but whispers in their ears of ideas and the plan from a tiny microphone Gold installed into the masquerade masks.
Gold power- He has the art of creativity. He worked on the masks and helps out with outfits and game plans.

He found them and brought them together. Not only to help them but to help the world. They get along like family, treat each other like family, but will it be enough to hold them together?

The world has rejected them so many times. But what is to happen when a group of Villains start to end mortal civilisation? Will the group rebuke? Or will they let and watch the world crumble as the world did them?

It all begins with Once Upon A Time...