RWBY V1 E2: Initiation

Start from the beginning

She said stroking Crescent Rose like a baby.

Yang: Well, you have to remember, you're not the only one taking initiation, and even if you have 4 new friends you have to continue meeting new people to grow.

Ruby: What does that mean?!

Alex: It means that you need more people around you to help grow your social skills and grow as a person in general.

Doc: That and it helps make school life less boring all the time since then you have people to talk and interact with.

Ruby: *sigh* I guess, but you all sound like my dad!

Yang: Maybe that's a good thing. Someone'll have to keep you in line while he's gone.

Ruby: Oh yeah? What about your relationship with Alex?

Yang: What do you mean by that?

Ruby: You've been way too clingy with him, and I think that boys are-

Jaune: Ridiculous! How the heck have I lost my locker on the first day?!?!?!

Doc: Here, lemme help ya out.

Jaune: Oh, Doc. Thank you, you're a lifesaver!

As Jaune and Doc walked away Missouri tightened up a few screws on Illinois which was proving to be the less reliable of the 2 weapons possibly due to some kind of shoddy maintenance work. Just then Jaune was pinned the side of a locker by a friggin spear, Doc followed before trying to get the red and gold spear out of Jaune's hoodie.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!

Doc: It's fine!

Missouri: *runs over* What the heck happened here?!

Doc: This idiot decided to bite off more than he could chew and went after Weiss Queen.

Yamato: *tch* Why am I not surprised?

Glynda: All students report to the Beacon cliff for initiation start.

Missouri: Alright, show time.

Every student walked out and onto grey metal plates with a holographic indicator which showed who was to stand where.

(Positions left-right
1. Thomas Billington
2. Edward Pettigrew
3. Henry Stannier
4. Gordon Gresley
5. James Hughes
6. Percy Avonside
7. Toby Holden
8. Montague 'Duck' Collet
[Yes I made fun of their numbers can ya tell?]
9. Lie Ren
10. Nora Valkyrie
....
15. Izuku Midoriya
16. Katsuki Bakugo
17. Ochako Uraraka
18. Tenya Iida
19. Ejiro Kirishima
20. Momo Yaoyorozu
21. Denki Kaminari
22. Shoto Todoroki
23. Blake Belladona
24. Weiss Schnee
.....
30. Missouri Truman
31. Yamato Hirihito
32. Dr Destiny
33. Alex Orr
34. Ruby Rose
35. Yang Xiao Long
36. Jaune Arc)

In front of them was Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch who were standing there to ensure everything went smoothly.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure you've all heard about the so-called 'Teams' well allow us to end your confusion, your teammates shall be chosen today!

Ruby: What? Oh....

Doc: Lighten up lil Rose, it won't be so bad.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.