Chapter 2

The current point in time happens to be when the reborn heroine had stayed in the company for two years, and after emerging to prominence, she jumped ship with Xu Haoran, the vice president of Lu's entertainment company, and left.

Lu Xuefei was only 25 years old this year. After taking over the company at the age of 20, he was at a loss, and it was at this time that Xu Haoran, his childhood friend and senior by 4 years, appeared before him as an ally, and they went through the difficult times together. It can be said that without Xu Haoran, Lu Xuefei would not be the man he is today.

Lu Xuefei's attitude towards Xu Haoran was one of respect and love. He worshipped Xu Haoran on the one hand, and had feelings for him on the other. He was timid and deliberately concealed his sexuality ever since he found out about it, fearing that others might find out.

When Lu Xuefei was 23 years old, Lu's Entertainment had basically settled down and they started signing their own artists, which is when they signed the 20-year-old Wang Sisi to their banner. The reborn Wang Sisi, who looked innocent and charming, soon captured Xu Haoran's attention. Xu Haoran even used his own connections to push Wang Sisi to the first sister position in Lu's entertainment company.

Two years later, not long ago, Wang Sisi burst into Lu Xuefei's office and handed over a stack of photos of him making out with two men.

When it came to these photos, Lu Xuefei was speechless.

He had seen Xu Haoran's growing fondness for Wang Sisi, and felt pain in his heart. Knowing that the other party was a straight man and that he had no hope. He had no choice but to use alcohol to drown his sorrows and went to a bar to drink. But as he was drinking, two men suddenly barged in front of him, picked him up and kissed him without saying a word, then turned and left.

Lu Xuefei is a bit of a neat freak with a rigid personality. Although he knew he was gay, he had never had sex with any man, not even a kiss. After this incident, he went home and threw up for a long time. This little episode was the work of someone hired by Wang Sisi.

She had been trying to find evidence of Lu Xuefei's homosexuality, but the latter kept his body like jade. She had no choice but to hire someone to make it happen.

It was just a month ago when Wang Sisi threatened Lu Xuefei with the photos, saying that if he did not let her terminate her contract, she would show them to Xu Haoran.

How could Lu Xuefei let her show Xu Haoran such photos that looked like a threesome? He is the kind of person who would rather go bankrupt than ruin his reputation.

And even if he explained, Xu Haoran would not believe him. Because he knew very well that between him and Wang Sisi, Xu Haoran would choose to believe Wang Sisi without hesitation.

He finally had to agree to Wang Sisi's request to forcibly terminate his contract with Wang Sisi. When outsiders who did not understand the situation took a look, they all thought that Lu Xuefei had fired Wang Sisi, but only the two of them knew the truth.

Xu Haoran, who didn't know the truth, had a big fight with Lu Xuefei over the forced termination of Wang Sisi's contract and left the office in anger.

And in the month that she left the company, Wang Sisi quickly raised funds to set up her own studio.

A few days ago, she begged for help from Xu Haoran, claiming to have run into trouble. Without saying a word, Xu Haoran left Lu's Entertainment with a number of artists and employees and turned around to help Wang Sisi's studio.

That's why Lu Xuefei was so unkempt when Bai Lixin crossed over.

Bai Lixin sorted out the papers on the table and said to the HR manager and secretary Wang, who had come to report to him, "Let them go, don't mind them. Uncooked white wolves are a curse to have around. If anyone else wants to leave, you let them go. There's no need to stop them. "