Anirudh - the king

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Bondita: Let's not talk about the past, Saudamini. You did a mistake inturn my maa too did a mistake. Tit for tat has over already. Leave her now.

Mini: What will I get if I leave her?

Bondita: The throne!

Kalindi nods no. Anirudh and others looks on.

Bondita: Leave my clan and my mother, rule your kingdom. We don't care about it. We will return to our Kingdom.

Mini: I don't like this deal.

Bondita: Then what else you want?

Mini: If I could become a queen alone then why should I be still till now? Without a Raja, Rani can't take over the throne.

Bondita: So?

She asked with a doubt.

Mini: Ask Anirudh to accept the throne. Ask him marry me. I will leave your clan and mother. And hn, i will never take a war against you.

Bondita and Anirudh are shocked.

Kalindi: Is this the time to speak dealing? Bondita, your decision is wrong.

Mini smirked. Bondita thinks on.

Meanwhile, Sumati hints Anirudh to look at the naag mani that was glowing on the top of Takshak Temple.

Anirudh is confused but seems like he got an idea.

Takshak god: Only 5 mins more. Tomorrow is Guru purnima.

Anirudh: I accept this.

He shouted looking at Takshak god. Mini is surprised but Bondita is shocked.

Anirudh: I accept it, i will become the queen and... Saudamini will be my queen.

Bondita is heart broken on hearing this.

Arvind: Are you mad? What you are saying?

Krishank: Watch your words, Sir. Are you going to help that evil?

Anirudh: It's my own decision. I don't want anyone to interfere it. Baghvan ji, I accept the throne. Bondita, you please go to earth with maa and take care of them well.

Takshak god: Har Har Mahdev! This is going to be the biggest day for Takshak clan.

He takes the crown from the air. Everyone are looking at Anirudh. Bondita's eyes are filled with tears.

Mini leaves Sumati down and runs to Anirudh and hugged him.

Takshak God: I never thought that the coronation of king will be so simple and that too in mid of a war. But we don't have another option, to stop the chaos we must do this. I don't want another life loss from either side.

He places the crown on Anirudh's head. It shines brighter.

Mini smiled thinking that she is going to be crowned as queen.

All of the Takshak naag nad naagins praises Anirudh. But tears rolls down from Bondita's eyes.

Takshak god: Now marry her and make her the queen.

Anirudh nods yes. Mini is jumping in heart due to happiness. Sulochana is stunned to see all this, she stopped at the gateway without escaping.

Takshak God gives Mangalsutra to Anirudh. He gets it and looks at Bondita. She closes her eyes and cries.

Mini smiles at him. He too gave a fake smile.

Anirudh: Before marrying her I just have a condition.

Mini: What's it?

Anirudh: I have heard a lot about naagmani. It is the most powerful stone right?

Mini: Hn!

Anirudh: I just want to see it closer.

Mini: Yeah, why not? You are the king now. Everything belongs to you. But before, tie me the mangalsutra then i will gift you naag mani.

Anirudh: I accepted your deal right? Take me to the naagmani, i just have to see it closer.

Takshak god looks on.

Mini: Ok, I'll accept your wish. But don't try to fool me or else I will kill Bondita.

Anirudh: Who is Bondita?

Bondita is shocked.

Mini: What?

Anirudh: I don't know anyone before the value of naagmani. Just take me there. Now I am going to be the powerful king and you will be my queen.

He smirked.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!