Shanks III

"Dammit! Let me go, you stupid ape! I hope you die!"

They don't need to wait any longer as the screen play the next scene.

"Hm? Where did that damn bandit take our captain!" Nami asked. "I don't feel any good about this." Usopp.

"Tsk." Zoro as he put his hands to his swords. Jimbei only look at their concern and agitated look. "Let's just all watch, Luffy is safe." He assured them.

"Looks like they're in the sea, look at their surroundings-yoi."

"That coward! Taking a child as a hostage!" Thatch react. They all know that he is compassionate towards children. Even if its already in the past, a child is a child.

"Just try hurting my brother, I'm going to hunt him down! That damned thing!" Ace

Shanks watch silently.
'So, this memory huh.'

"You wish! You're the one who's gonna die! So long." Then he throw Luffy towards the sea.

"THAT BASTARD!" Ace

"LUFFY!" Strawhat shouted. Zoro's ready to attack only to be stop by Robin. "It already happen." She said but if you look closely, you'll notice how's she stopping herself to step forward. It's their captain out there, being thrown. They can't just accept that.

Sanji just click his tongue then proceed on lighting his cigarette.

"Luffy's gonna die! AAAAAAA." Chopper panic. "What do we do?!" Usopp.

"Somebody... Help..."

"Where were you, Shanks?" Mihawk asked

"My husband's in danger! I should go there and help!" Boa Hancock panics, good thing Marigold and Sandersonia manage to stop her. "Sister, its in the past!"

Fujitora shakes his head. "The world is cruel because of those lawless group of people."

"AAAAAAAA SEA KING! LUFFY'S GONNA DIEEEE!" Usopp, Nami and Chopper shouted. "This is bad, if no one helps him, then he'll be gone." Brook gravely said.

"To die like that, it's not enough for endangering my little brother!" Sabo as he clench his fist. "Sabo..." Koala and hack look at him concernly.

"Shanks.." Luffy said softly. "Get lost." Shanks glare at the sea king in front of him.

Many breathe a sigh of relief as the kid Strawhat is already safe. "See? I told you he'll be okay." Jimbei. The crew smile at him with relief. "It's suuuuuuper intense, good thing Shanks arrive on time!"

"Thank goodness he arrives on time!"
"That's haki!" some marine

"Damn! Even here we can still feel his haki!" Kidd commented.

While Law secretly release the air he's holding that he didn't notice.
'Mugiwara-ya'. Then he look closely to check if he got some injuries.

"I'm in your debt, Luffy. Makino-san told me everything. You fought for us."

"That damned kid!" Garp huffed.

"So that's why they did that." Moria commented. "That kid really have some guts huh." Doflamingo evilly laugh.

If you look closely to Dragon, you could see the relief as he see that Luffy's finally safe.
'I should have dealt with that bandits before.'

Ace approach the place where Shanks and his crew located and bows deeply.
"Thank you for saving my brother." Shanks look at him. "No big deal. He's important to me too." He answered.