**************************************

Airport is seen. Karan is standing outside at the lobby waiting for someone. He takes out his phone and checks the time. He also saw so many missed calls from Teja. "Babygirl, I'm so sorry for ignoring your calls but it's a kind of surprise for you!" - Karan said while looking at her picture in his phone.

Then, he keeps his phone back in his pocket and saw people coming out. He finds Aneri with her son. He goes towards her and greets her. Aneri looks confused. "I'm Karan. Teja and Adaa's friend." - Karan introduced himself to her. "Oh, I remember you. About you and Teja as well." - Aneri said smiling at him.

"Well, it's a long story. Let's go!" - Karan said while getting her luggage from her. "But where is Teju?" - Aneri asked looking around. "Actually, she is a bit busy. She asked me to fetch you guys." - Karan covers up. Aneri nods at him and picks her son in her arms. Karan brings them towards a cab. He puts her luggage in the trunk and gets in with them.

The cab leaves from the entrance of the airport and Teja's cab stops right in front of the entrance once they left from there. Teja pays the cab and gets down. She goes into the airport and looks for Karan everywhere. She didn't find them. "What the hell! He's not here. Not even Bhabhi." - Teja holds her hair in frustration.

Her phone vibrates with a message getting her attention. She unlocks it and saw it's from Karan. She quickly opens it and reads the message. 'Come to the Eiffel Tower in 15.' - That was the message. Teja was confused as in why he wanted her to come there. She didn't think more. She gets into a cab and left to the Eiffel Tower.

**************************************

Teja reached Eiffel Tower. She pays the cab driver and walks forward. She looks around and try to find for Karan. She even tried to calling him but no use. Then, her eyes stopped at a spot. Her eyes becomes wider in shock. She saw her Champ and Aneri with a man. In fact, Aneri is hugging that man crying in his arms.

For a second, Teja thinks he is Karan but it's not. Aneri pulls herself from that man and his face is revealed. Teja, who was moving towards them stopped rooted in her place looking at the man. It is her elder brother, Harsh. Harsh having tears in his eyes looking at Aneri. He kisses her forehead and bend down to his son.

He holds his son's face and kisses all over his face and hugs him tightly. Teja sees all this. Her mind is messed up right now. Wasn't he dead? He is alive? Why didn't he show all these years? She's not dreaming or hallucinating right? A lot of questions in her mind. Tears started to flow from her eyes as well looking at her brother after so long and to see him alive after he was claimed to be dead in an train accident.

Harsh pulls himself from his son and looks behind. He saw Teja. Aneri follows his gaze and finds Teja there. Aneri was about to call her out but Harsh stopped her. He said he'll go to her. He gets on his feet and walks towards Teja, who is still in shock. He holds her hands. Teja looks at their hands and then at him.

"Princess. It's your Bhaiyya, Harsh! Main zinda hoon, Princess!" - Harsh said tears flowing from his eyes. Teja breaks into tears and hugs him tightly. "Bhaiyya! You.. you are.. Al.. alive!" - Teja chokes between her tears. Harsh nods and hugs her back. They pulled away and Teja looks at him.

"I know what you wanted to ask. I'll tell you everything." - Harsh said reading his little sister's mind. Aneri came to them with their son. "I made the suicide drama and came to Paris to seek some chance but I didn't know it'll be hard. I didn't get a chance to enter the Bollywood music industry but a chance to sing in the roads at day and pubs at night."  - Harsh said.