Chapter 248 The Tomb of Concubine Bai

Beginne am Anfang

    "Have you become a double king beast soul king by eating soft rice? You are really a role model in the world of eating soft rice!"

    "..."

    Chu Ye drank wine and listened to a few words. I almost choked on my personal words, a bunch of bastards, who have no ability to eat soft rice, know how to talk nonsense.

    Lin Chuwen added a piece of cake to Chu Ye with a smile, and said, "Try this Poria cake, it tastes good."

    Chu Ye coughed twice and said, "Okay."

    Chu Ye secretly said: Chu Wen was snickering Well, it must be. Y. U. X. I.

    "I heard that Tianxian Island has been developing quite well recently!"

    "Yes! The steel armour team on our island is considering going to Tianxian Island for development recently."

    "I heard that there are very few resources on Tianxian Island? Are you afraid that you will lose all your money if you go there to develop?"

    "That was in the past, there is now a valley of evil spirits, if you bring enough animal bones, the quality will be high. If it's good enough, it's still very profitable to give priority to exchanging evil spirits."

    "..."

    Chu Ye listened to the discussion of several people, and secretly said: Tianxian Island is really developing well now! The distance between Tian'an Island and Tianxian Island is still very far away, but there are many people here who are talking about Tianxian Island.

    ...

    Chu Ye observed Mo Tuanzi's condition through the contract. Two days after Mo Tuanzi entered the sea, he finally found the location of Princess Bai's mausoleum and approached quickly.

    Outside the tomb of Princess Bai, many ghosts lingered.

    The tomb of Princess Bai once attracted many monks to explore treasures. Many monks died outside the mausoleum. Some monks lingered outside the mausoleum with grievances after their death, but they became a line of defense to protect the mausoleum.

    Mo Tuanzi took a breath of the yin and evil spirit of the ghost, and inflated himself into a balloon with satisfaction.

    Most of the ghosts outside the mausoleum have low intelligence, but they still have the instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

    Seeing Mo Tuanzi's appearance, the ghosts retreated one after another, and Mo Tuanzi chased after several ghosts.

    The ghosts outside the mausoleum are full of strong evil spirits, and the taste is much better than usual.

    Mo Tuanzi caught a ghost, bit off half of its body in one bite, and then sucked the whole body into his mouth, and the other ghosts ran faster.

    For Mo Tuanzi, the ghost is also the dessert after dinner, which is optional. Seeing that the ghost has dispersed, Mo Tuan didn't run after him, but went deep into the mausoleum according to Chu Ye's previous request.

    The Bofei Mausoleum was built very luxuriously. However, the tomb was damaged in the previous earthquake, and there were many cracks on the walls.

    Outside the Tomb of Concubine Bo, there is a large mind-blowing formation.

    The monks who are close to the tomb of Bai Fei are easily affected by the formation, and then they are infested by curses, and the danger is not small.

    Mo Tuanzi rushed into the mausoleum, the mausoleum was gloomy, and the entire mausoleum was filled with evil spirits.

    To Mo Tuanzi, the demonic suffocating aura that made the spirit beasts beside him terrified was undoubtedly a great tonic.